So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glens

glens

Former Member
Derek, I learned what your Interceptor was via "Mad Max".  I upset a GS1100R owner one day while riding down the highway in top gears at about 60 MPH when I suggested we roll-on the throttles and see what happens.  For the first couple of seconds he'd pull about 5' ahead faster than me, then I'd just walk away from him.  Every time.  To be fair, he did weigh probably 20 lb more than me and that's a factor.

Justin, you need to charge much more.  That will give you more time to fish and the same amount of money to do it with; hopefully.  My favorite trout was the kind that hybridized with my gizzard.

Glen

Derek

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
gottostayontrack

somthing like this...
That bike must of been somthing eles, on another thread i would of asked you,how many gears? at 100ks did either of you down change berofe "rolling on" the gas? and would really want to know what would happen if the gsx got to its power band..I would of thought it would SCREAM past you..But not on this thread...Derek...

photo was STOLEN from aussie's post s o m e w h e r e ..

Just checked photo thats not an xc must be earlier xb model.

Derek

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
notthatgood

come on mb I'm still tring to resize stuff...thatwould take a lot more talent than i have.....ITS ALL FISH...and look at his neck and hands...BTW its not the biggest carp over here either......seen much bigger...Derek...

Derek

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
whatabouttrees

hi rob they are disscusting to eat..Some folks like them..yuk..
from a river near moree N.S.W...

I think aussie would have more info,on eueropen(?) carp
the rivers are infested in parts of VIC..They get used as "jonny carp" fertilizer here, spectacular results..finaly someone came up with something to do with them...

our best here IMO would be 1,coral trout,2, pearl perch(chicken of the sea)...I'll stop there..Dont want a fight on my hands...
might post more fishin pics on "off the topic forum" later D..

a_lopa

a_lopa

Overhead downunder
Originally posted by SilverBlue
But do they taste as good as trout;) ;) Derek where was it pulled from lake or river?

mainly harvested for fertilizer,europeans love eating them.summers coming up ill post you some real fish(red snapper etc)90 mile beach my favorite spot 2 hours is enough for a few days of good fish,plenty of shark,flathead,trout im not much into but i did catch one 2.5kg brown.

Derek

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
notreesagain

What the hell, no one has posted anything bout trees fer ages.
Hows this red emperor...and butch, I took this photo myself no photoshop here either...

good to see someone can spell,,,Thanx aussie...

Derek

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
enoughaboutfishing

I wasent going to kiss it either lol (do you think the yanks will get that)

When they wake up over there(im refering to the time difference)
there going to "up us" over all this fishinchit...

Last edited:
Stumper

Stumper

One Man Band
No, We wouldn't try to "Up you" on those fish- As soon as we got into a fish contest a certain Kiwi would come along and put aussies and yanks in our repective places!;)
Back to trees-I pruned a Siver Maple yesterday-No big thing except I brokeloose from my handhold getting ready to swing back off a limbwalk and headed for the trunk face first instead of feet first-fended off but jammed my right thumb-Seperated the nail halfway back into the nailbed and sprained the base joint.-Ouch. Kept working and removed a birch and ground the stump. 2 large stumps to grind this morning.-Work safe all.:angel:

glens

glens

Former Member
Brian,

That's a perfect size file.  Glad to hear you made it home okay, but sorry you didn't swing some closer on one leg or the other.

What's a signature?  Am I supposed to go to my options page and enable them for some reason?

Glen

Derek

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
backtowork

G'day veiwers, I got organized..
Unloaded my truck, (bit there in its self) Took the kids seats out of Toni's car and installed them in the duel cab, were swaping vehicles for the week. Kids are REALLY excited about that. Wish I could say the same bout Toni. Its my last week of annaul leave and am going on my annual pilgramge to help out all my rellies on the gold coast, sister in law needs a tree done,mum needs her garden dug younger bro wants the slab benchtops i did for him in his shop retouched, and my sister want to give ME some help with puters..She's been hearing about my new found interest, greatly stimulated by this site. I read and lernt so much from this site over the last year, I carnt beleive I dident registrar sooner.

Thats a hint fer all you lerkers out there :D

Really looking forward to going to a CITY, shopping at a real arbour store.WOW I love tax return time...

Any way guys thanx for all the advice in the last three weeks it has certainly helped with wot not to buy..

A week up there then back to the power line..With new toys i'm really looking forward to it... Take good care... Derek...

Aussie do you want me to pick him up a file guide while i'm there..
It will help him keep the file FLATTER...Nice pic