So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After spending the last two days trimming/DE-VINING three pecan trees, I'm gonna order a Corona handsaw ASAP.

I love my Zubat, but it ain't worth a crap for de-vining. I'll still use my Zubat, but when it's a de-vining mission I'm gonna break out the Corona.

I garontea you'll like it, except for vines. Just remember to ignore the price. Get yur 'ole lady to order it, it won't seem so bad.:D

its a bit of a pig tho MB. heavy, funky scabbard, but I like it to rock through bigger branches compared to the Zubie. I was making a retaining wall of 4x4 pressure treated and the paving stones installer was floored when I pulled out my zubat to cut the timbers. I let him touch the finish cut and he was surprised it was so clean for a non carpentry saw.

Is that dinner tonight? Looks good and a light beer. Whats up with that. You want something light try scotch and water or just straight scotch. I will be doing the NY strip tonight at Fridays. I need something good after the food poisoning yesterday. I hear the water in the town was bad but the news came a bit too late for me. My boss told me when I called to see if we were still on for a crane removal at a cemetary tomorrow.

Beware!

Some of my pose's are patented!
Rim_Shot.gif

looks like you're ready for the cross or something there butch....

Hope you still got somethin going with the ladies... lot to offer there... but you might have to leave the computer behind on dates:)

Originally posted by murphy4trees
looks like you're ready for the cross or something there butch....

Hope you still got somethin going with the ladies... lot to offer there... but you might have to leave the computer behind on dates:)

Nah, I ain't the coxman I appear to be. I scare most females, and alternative lifestyles don't appeal to me. Why? You gotta eligable woman chomping at tha bit?;) Lemme know...;)

Hey, dating would be a good reason to get a laptop!:blob2:

Latest posts

Back