So what did you get for Christmas that was chainsaw related?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just like the title says.
Tell everyone what Santa brought you that was chainsaw related.

I got a new wheelbarrow to haul my my wood in a few parts for my project saws and some warm clothes to cut in.

Mike

Timberwolf TW2 w/4ww and manual log lift.

Tools for working on saws and such.

Both my former employer and the new boss both gave me bonuses that I intend on putting towards a possible new saw?

HT 75 pole saw carb, choke rod for MS170, and a compression tester.:clap: OH and a cash intervention to help with
some kind of sickness my family thinks I have? {:msp_biggrin:CAD}

i got it a few months ago but my 372xp was a very early present,, the most recent present will be here sometime this week,,, randy ported my 346,, i have a good wife

I got an air tool set so that will go to working on saws some and cleaning them off. I guess if I count the 2100, grinder, air compressor, and 066 I bought in the last month that counts but I bought them for me.:msp_biggrin:

I got 2 new craftsman ratchet sets SEA/Metric, a dremel tool, a 40 gazillion piece screw driver set, t-wrenches, huntin clothes, a compression tester, and last and best of all i got the go ahead to buy a Dolmar ps-420 or likewise so look at my thread on here and tell me where i can find the best price!:msp_w00t:

I pick up my 2nd brand new 346xp tomorrow, and I have to count the big'un I bought myself a few weeks ago. I really, really like this one :)

2f7eef66.jpg

166e0e35.jpg

I got an air tool set so that will go to working on saws some and cleaning them off. I guess if I count the 2100, grinder, air compressor, and 066 I bought in the last month that counts but I bought them for me.:msp_biggrin:

U get to play with the 2100 any more?

this is Andy's wife. don't let him bs you. if he hadn't opened them early, he woulda open up this morning - new chaps, helmet/face shield, fiskars axe, & powerbox husky carrying case (yes, i do love the big guy... :msp_wub:).... and we still havent done stocking stuffers... *sigh* the bigger question is... what did I get for cutting this Christmas!

U get to play with the 2100 any more?

No I didn't mess with it any more. It ran just a second before it ran out of gas:msp_biggrin: It started on mayve 5 pulls and sounds good. I might try to get it apart waiting for the new tank to get here. I got the 066 running a couple hours after I got it.

Back