Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad we are doing this a couple weeks later. It poured here on Sat which was the weekend we usually do it.

Got a little "flea market" thing we are gonna do in addition to the 18" bars I mentioned earlier. We bought out a dealer who was closing up and got a lot of parts we don't need. Some stihl and dolmar stuff in there. There are also a fair amount of aftermarket Husky parts too. Mostly little stuff cause it's primarily in a parts cabinet. Everyone is welcome to look through it and buy what you want. It's going to go CHEAP. Idea is to clean the thing out. Like the bars, I'm not looking to ship any of this stuff; it's just for the GTG.

What's in there? Well.........:)........let's keep it a surprise. Mostly because the store is REAL busy and I don't have the time to list everything or do a hundred PM's about who wants what for how much. :dizzy: So, please understand the logistics involved.

2 weeks to go. :clap:

Anybody bringing an Echo 590/600/620? Need an inducement? ST won't be there to diss them.

Of course, I couldn't miss this.

Bob, I'll pack the usual, and a 12' x 12' canopy if weather's iffy.

Was planning on bringing a 600p, but alas don't think I'll be able to make it. The girlfriend teaches in Greenwich on Saturdays so she'll need to use the car :(.

Was planning on bringing a 600p, but alas don't think I'll be able to make it. The girlfriend teaches in Greenwich on Saturdays so she'll need to use the car :(.

If you REALLY wanna go we might be able to make it work if you take metro-north up a bit. I could potentially grab you at a station along the way....

I was just going to offer the same deal, take the train to Brewster and I'll take you the rest of the way.

Hey, after those great videos you posted last time, I'd be more than happy to transport you to this one.

Brewster Train Station & Brewster North are both less than 3 mi from my home.

Not an unsurmountable obstacle, I'm on the west side of town, if she'll take you along. A seat is available. On the return, is Metro North suitable for getting you into NYC?

E="spencerpaving, post: 4961727, member: 74590"]I haven't asked permission yet...I have a lumberjack competition on Oct 11 so I don't know yet:([/QUOTE]
Where at on the oct 11 ?
Chris

I'm in ,,this year dosnt conflict with my anniversary either ,,,hmmm better get a map ,,,,looks to be bout 23 minutes ,,if I make the light on Rt 28 ,,,no wait ,I can do right on a red ,so make it 21 minutes !!! gonna bring 2 gallons saw gas and 1 gallon diesel for the round trip expenses !! cheers jimmy ....and some brownie smores ??

I'm in ,,this year dosnt conflict with my anniversary either ,,,hmmm better get a map ,,,,looks to be bout 23 minutes ,,if I make the light on Rt 28 ,,,no wait ,I can do right on a red ,so make it 21 minutes !!! gonna bring 2 gallons saw gas and 1 gallon diesel for the round trip expenses !! cheers jimmy ....and some brownie smores ??

I think that deserves a "You Suck"!!! :)

If you REALLY wanna go we might be able to make it work if you take metro-north up a bit. I could potentially grab you at a station along the way....
I was just going to offer the same deal, take the train to Brewster and I'll take you the rest of the way.

Hey, after those great videos you posted last time, I'd be more than happy to transport you to this one.

Brewster Train Station & Brewster North are both less than 3 mi from my home.
Not an unsurmountable obstacle, I'm on the west side of town, if she'll take you along. A seat is available. On the return, is Metro North suitable for getting you into NYC?

Wow guys thanks, the offers are much appreciated! Still trying to work something out with the car. There's also a chance she's going to have an acting gig on Saturday, in which case I'd be able to drive.

sounds like the time Dano/2123 went to check on a 660 and bunch of other saws on his motorcycle.:D
Did you ever see the pic Steven?
109004b7e7d31cf866fcb1d50ec5e4de.jpg

Latest posts

Back