Stihl 026 non-adjustable oil pump missing parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytradet

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
After taking apart this non-adjustable oil pump (part# 1121 647 0400) on an old 026 I noticed that it appears to be missing some pieces; the plug, two washers and a compression spring - according to the stihl 026 parts diagram. I took the pump to Stihl and they said that they no longer sell these pieces seperately and that I would have to buy a new oil pump - 80$!. So does anyone know the washer size or a type of spring that would work for this - I'm in Canada, and can't seem to find the pieces online anywhere, including all of the US or UK sites. The piston and oil pump are in great shape. It would be a shame to have to buy a used or new pump if I could find some pieces that would make this thing work. View attachment 232256View attachment 232257

Ok let's rephrase this question. Does anyone know the dimensions of the 2 washers and 1 compression spring found on this oil pump parts list:View attachment 232387

2 Washers Part #3 - 0000 958 0407
1 Compression Spring #4 - 0000 997 0504

Latest posts

Back