Stihl 028

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadruss83

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I had a stihl 028 chainsaw stolen off of my deck last month, I was cutting a trail about a half mile from the house and I left it in the woods because it was getting late, by the way you never heard of thieves in the location I'm in, but anyway I came home that night and went back out to get the job done and it was there so I finished up that day and I brung it home and filled it up with gas and oil, put it back in the case and went to bed,(I worked graveyard then) I twas about 2:30pm I woke up and it sounded like somone knocked on the door so I got up and looked through the peep hole and through the windows and saw nothing, I came back to the peep hole and looked down to see that my orange stihl case was gone, I was hot some stupid lowlife a-hole who probably is too sorry to work stole my saw, I would love to have it back and any help would be appreciated, I live in a remote place called st.clair in tennesse, it is not even a town or city, thanks!

Latest posts

Back