• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 050av oil pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn0wy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Wanting to buy a Stihl 050av oil pump/housing asap

part number 1111-640-3000

Cheers

Ok. I will check my early 051 pump to see if it's the same part number.
Do you know if there is any difference in the newer 076 pump housing or seal?
Yeah there is a difference with oil pumps in the 076 the changes in these saws is truely unbelievable..

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yeah. I know from experience. Lol
I've built a bunch of 051, 075, 076's
And a bunch of TS510 and TS760's (early and late)
I've even converted a TS760 into an 076. The early crankcases had oiler bores, but the final machining on the oiler bore wasn't finished on TS intended units. I learned that the hard way. Lol

Yeah. I know from experience. Lol
I've built a bunch of 051, 075, 076's
And a bunch of TS510 and TS760's (early and late)
I've even converted a TS760 into an 076. The early crankcases had oiler bores, but the final machining on the oiler bore wasn't finished on TS intended units. I learned that the hard way. Lol

SO true!...Im learning this right now, have the saw on the bench trying to sort out a air leak on the flywheel side . The points and breakers have been removed, brand new coil is on and just found a hissing sounds under the contact plate, looked at the rubber o-ring on the plate and thought...hmmm thats in bits...that cannot be good...so of I go again shopping..or should I say search everyone online source available..

yep thats what I have!... I am looking for a new o-ring as we speak as mine is gone..

yeah that contact plate that you showed is the same for sure, mine is a little broken at the moment, will post some pics up and show asap, but yeah im looking for that o-ring at the moment

upload_2016-5-25_9-6-13.png

upload_2016-5-25_9-6-57.png

Latest posts

Back