• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, THAT is a righteous price for this saw (and all those new parts)! I've got one, and I love it... don't know if I have the better muffler or not, though. Picture?

I might be interested in it but a lot more than I'm looking for. I just need a good little saw that will handle a 24" bar. If I don't find one in the next few days, then I'll be interested in this one

I know... That's why I said it's a lot more saw than I'm looking for but at that price, I might have to buy a 084. Then I would still need a smaller saw for wood cutting.. I'm not that enthusiastic to try to cut stove wood with a 084!!

How flexible might you be? Still for sale?? .... I might be interested but probably shouldn't be. You got that oiler figured out?

Latest posts

Back