Stihl 362 vs Jonsered 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both handles , and the option for heat also if i buy the coil but i probably wont , if the OP intends to keep it stock a 562/2260 is an easy choice , but dealer support is important to some , if so , go with your best dealer

Why do you guys like the small mount better then the large mount? Would the 362cm be considered a large mount?
Thanks,
Glenn

Why do you guys like the small mount better then the large mount? Would the 362cm be considered a large mount?
Thanks,
Glenn

Yes, but that's not the main issue with the MS362, anyway it just is a bulkier, less well handling, and heavier saw than the currently made Husky/Jonsered 60cc saws. The inboard clutch is a main factor, but not the only one.

I like my wicked 2260 I got at the WKY-GTG last year. I think the 2260 looks better than a 562. My buddy has been logging with a 562 for two years. Other than when bad fuel caused piston scoring in it and a 7900 on the same day it has been flawless. New pistons and both saws are still running. I had a big selection of small mount bars so a 2260 was a logical choice.

Latest posts

Back