Stihl club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better Stihl or Husky?

• Stihl

Votes: 93 81.6%
  • Husky

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a new addition. Oh boy, and what a saw it is...

Any guesses?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like it went through someone digestive system. Just funnin':hmm3grin2orange:

No problem here. She could definitely use a face lift.

Think'n of giving her a good clean'n and starting out on craigslist. If no go, tossing it on ebay just to see what happens.

No problem here. She could definitely use a face lift.

Think'n of giving her a good clean'n and starting out on craigslist. If no go, tossing it on ebay just to see what happens.
I hear ta. A good cleaning will make a big difference.
Has anyone in here figured out a good way to doctor up a handle, broke in the back like that?

009-i could cut as much and as easily as my mac 3516 but i think it will last much longer. 056av-heavy but powerfull and sounds awesome. in the big stuff it might not be as fast as the newer saws but keeps pulling and starts and restarts every time.

I am a small acreage property owner and cut my own firewood. I recently found this site and really enjoy the forums.

MS 250C
MS 260 Pro

MS270 (only one I have)

In my opinion, its the best saw out there in its class.

Single feature wise maybe is the anti vibration system. Zero vibration affects no mater how long I have been cutting.

Otherwise, you look at it and on the surface it looks like a decent saw, but not spectacular.

Use it, and there’s something about the combination of the ergonomics and usable power that makes it a delight to use.

Its a case of looking at specs and the experience it and finding that the sum of use, far exceeds the paper specs.

Plenty of cutting power even with 18 inches of bar buried and having to cut from the other side to finish. Arms are not fatigued at the end of the day (everything else is dragging). Hands and fingers just fine.

I have had some discussions with Stihl technical on the saw, and the way he put it was spot on. You should not discuss the saw unless you have used it.

I think you can comment on general features and such, but you should have used the saw before you say, this is the one you should use for that application.

I've got a 090 and a ms441. The only complaint about my 090 is that it's not an av model. The only complaint about the ms441 is that I do not get to use it enough.

ive got a 066 mag and a ms880 and my only complaint is the air filter on the 880.other than that beautiful saws, pleasure to use:cheers:

I own a Stihl FS-66 best damn trimmer I ever had. Too bad the can't make a stock saw worth a crap. Maybe they should stick to trimmers. Overpriced Cadillacs I tell ya. Stihl sux!:poke:

I have a MS390 and love it even though it's not a 361. I also have an older 017 that works great for what I use it for. I can't complain about either :chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back