Stihl club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better Stihl or Husky?

• Stihl

Votes: 93 81.6%
  • Husky

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rope has some old junky looking Huskies , he might give ya one. Oh wait, I forgets, he's still using them, :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

AHAHA

Was anyone having trouble with the site. I couldn't get on for an hour?

one problem i have with my 026 is that the switch is sort of in the way i have a tendency to flick the kill switch when adjusting my grip. only saw i have that problem with.
for my stihls i got

044 <3

Last edited:
I not loyal to either Husky or Stihl. I look for saws that have high reviews here on AS.

That's the way to be. I have mostly stihl. I want to get a husky myself. Al other huskys i use are junk but i have to blame the owner's for that.

I not loyal to either Husky or Stihl. I look for saws that have high reviews here on AS.

Those that have both brands (there have been about three so far), there reviews carry the most weight. They are not dealers nor brand loyal, they just tell it like it is.

Those that have both brands (there have been about three so far), there reviews carry the most weight. They are not dealers nor brand loyal, they just tell it like it is.

For me its the bets tool for the job. If poulan was the best that's what i would have. If i'm spending my money its on the best product no matter what color it is or who makes it.
If it was a fact that the husky 395xp lasted twice as long as the 660 i would have bought it but iv had best luck with stihl.
my .02 for what it's worth

Just a couple

026 bit tough but a good runner.
660 Magpie brand new and no wood to chop. Gettin me a bit disgruntled. Got some covert operation wood cutting LZ fence row clearing. And cant get to it. I dont want to paint my saw black.

Has anyone got a SAW "Ghillie"? For those late night operations.

Maybe my PowerMac with 14" Bread Cutter. Its black. Its awesome. If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up. Its so, how should I say "Chic". All the cool kids are doing it.

Dubbsy

Oh yeah, in Canada we add a sy to everything. Sorta like Franks Hot Sauce. We put that **** on everything.

026 bit tough but a good runner.
660 Magpie brand new and no wood to chop. Gettin me a bit disgruntled. Got some covert operation wood cutting LZ fence row clearing. And cant get to it. I dont want to paint my saw black.

Has anyone got a SAW "Ghillie"? For those late night operations.

Maybe my PowerMac with 14" Bread Cutter. Its black. Its awesome. If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up. Its so, how should I say "Chic". All the cool kids are doing it.

Dubbsy

Oh yeah, in Canada we add a sy to everything. Sorta like Franks Hot Sauce. We put that **** on everything.

Either you drank to much or I did but i didn't understand all that. :dizzy:

I put hotsauce on a lot of stuff to, its day-um good.
When i went to Canada they all said A

Yeah we say "Eh". I dont know why. Its just something we do. I dont really use it much but it came to common terminology when Bob and Doug Mackenzie made it a household word. Bob and Doug are Canadian Heroes. If you have a chance look them up.

They were a savior to us in the 80's.

And the "sy" as in "Dubbsy" or "Coxy" well its more like a "y" to end of your name. But if the "y" doesnt work you try and fit what is most close. Like "sy".

Go ahead give it a try. "Mattsy". And you have to say it like Matttttyyyy. Thats Canadian. Its a hockey thing. And yes. This Kentucky Bourbon is not bad at all.

Back