Stihl guy is gonna buy a Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been running a 260 pro for eight years now. finally decided I needed to step up to a 70cc saw. since most of the hard wood i cut is over 24". taxes the 260 considerably. not happy with my local stihl dealers, availability and pricing (was wanting 441cm). so i started reading here about huskys and am considering a 372xp and 576at. input needed.......

probably the smartest thing you've done all year.:rock:

skip both. buy a 365 (which will save you some coin) and turn it into a 372. The money you save could almost pay to get it ported.

The only husky dealers left around here are low's and tractor supply. It's all stihl:rock: and echo.

You are only one county and change away from the metro Atlanta area. Just got to be a real husky dealer for something as important as a new pro saw purchase within reasonable driving distance.

There are also some husky dealers on this site. "Around here" on the internet is..everywhere!

Maybe if I light a fire under muh butt I'll have a 576AT listed in the classifieds tomorrow. Just need to take the time to do it and make a vid of it cutting. Have to look pretty darn close to see it's actually been used :msp_w00t:

I've got the older model 372 and 576 autotune.....I like the 576 better..also got the 562at..it's a bad runnin saw for it's size..it will fool ya..bigtime!!!!

I've got the older model 372 and 576 autotune.....I like the 576 better..also got the 562at..it's a bad runnin saw for it's size..it will fool ya..bigtime!!!!

differences between "older" model 372 and current?

been running a 260 pro for eight years now. finally decided I needed to step up to a 70cc saw. since most of the hard wood i cut is over 24". taxes the 260 considerably. not happy with my local stihl dealers, availability and pricing (was wanting 441cm). so i started reading here about huskys and am considering a 372xp and 576at. input needed.......

Did your Stihler not have a 440 or 460? 440s are supposed to be available through 2013, but not necessarily in the catalog. 461? or just not thrilled with your dealer(s) at all?

Did your Stihler not have a 440 or 460? 440s are supposed to be available through 2013, but not necessarily in the catalog. 461? or just not thrilled with your dealer(s) at all?

dealer issue. smaller dealer just bought old inventory of a dealer that went out of business. other dealer is a shaun kneere tractor dealership who think they are the "bees knees".

72xp awesome saw ,don't think I would want the auto tune one though

we have had a 72xp for 7 or so years great saw

we have a 441 and I love that saw also ,seems to cut a lil faster than the 72xp but the 41 has a shorter bar also

No, no, no........Don't do it! Everyone knows that Husky's are for girls.......especially the 372. :msp_biggrin:

Husqvarna372XP.jpg

No...I am not sure.

But, OK, whatever....so Transvestites prefer Husky's. Is that better?

Latest posts

Back