Stihl ID please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post the first 4 digits of a few parts to determine the series... 1122 if 064/066, 1128=044 and 1130=046...

LOL, Sawtroll has a point.

Ill try to find something exclusive to the saw and get a part number.

I was gonna look the parts up on mediacat, but time for a update

064 for sure!:clap:

Finally someone that gets their saws like I do..........Left out in the weather for dead after they seized them and then fell a tree on them......:hmm3grin2orange:

No wonder I always need four of them to make one!:dizzy:

064 for sure!:clap:

Finally someone that gets their saws like I do..........Left out in the weather for dead after they seized them and then fell a tree on them......:hmm3grin2orange:

No wonder I always need four of them to make one!:dizzy:

You mean there is another way to get saws? :)

Now I just need the other 3 to go with it. lol

But I think this one may have had the tree damage first, then rust seize from exposure :cry:

drink bout 6 then get on ebay and buy the parts you need . the beer will make your bank account look bigger so u wont squelch on the parts you need. lil possum what all parts do you need for your project.

I concur with the masses, 064. Looks similar to the one I've got torn apart on my bench right now. waiting on a few pieces/parts myself.......and some time to get back at it. Mine was left for dead in a pile of other stuff, but not quite that rough. Good luck.:cheers:

Is there any parts interchangability in between the 064/066/660?

I'd like to know this too... I need a replace a cracked top handle and am hoping the 066/660 mount is the same so I can get one of those fancy Montana made wraps in that other thread. The IPL(s) suggest they are the same, can anyone confirm?

drink bout 6 then get on ebay and buy the parts you need . the beer will make your bank account look bigger so u wont squelch on the parts you need. lil possum what all parts do you need for your project.
Plastics- top cover, air filter cover, shroud around the carb body. For sure
A carb probably, the top of this one is gone and exposed to outside for IDK how long.
Most likely bearings/seals.
Not sure on the cylinder, but piston isnt looking too good.
Muffler, flywheel, recoil.
LOL thats bout it. So pretty much a parts saw with a bad p/c would be great.

I'd like to know this too... I need a replace a cracked top handle and am hoping the 066/660 mount is the same so I can get one of those fancy Montana made wraps in that other thread. The IPL(s) suggest they are the same, can anyone confirm?
I cant check on my IPLs right now

Maybe somebody with some knowledge will swing by. Those Montana wraps sure look great

i got some of those parts . let me get back home and i will look round and see hwat i scrounge up for you . i know i have a cylinder, dunno of condition , but its there,

most parts from 064 and 066 will interchange, i know ive swapped tanks and handlebars, never a cylinder , ignition is interchangeable , recoil, spark plug , starter rope, lol ,,, just kidding , but most are interchangeable

Back