Stihl sparkplug BPMR 7A or BPM7A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anderson3754

Playing the ultimate game every day
Reaction score
Just looking for a few opinions...I have a mixture of Stihl's, ms180's, 021's, 024's, 026's, ms 290's, ms310's, 036's.
Going to be buying a bunch of NGK plugs. LOL.... anguishing over BPMR7A or the non resister version BPM7A's.

Thanks

Happysaws..... If I buy Autolite for my small engines I will still have the same perplexing problem of non resister or resister plugs for my Stihl saws

That is a scary looking sparkplug. To my knowledge no one in the chainsaw world is using them, except maybe the
"Rich and Famous".

That is a scary looking sparkplug. To my knowledge no one in the chainsaw world is using them, except maybe the
"Rich and Famous".
You mean the E3?? I have about 10 for my saws, use either the E3.10 or E3.12, they work really well for me...

Ya know.. I almost bought some Bosch's this morning at my local saw shop. I'm looking at the boxes and they are Made In China, so I politely passed on them. This is crazy Bosch plugs made in China.

Regards

I put autolites in my truck yesterday; guess what I saw ? Made in China. ugh.

Latest posts

Back