Stihl USA Promotion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 For me I love the ergonomics of the Jred's Now If I could bend the handle strait and Turn the kill switch on my Dolmar so pushing down on it instead of pushing it sideways I would have something lol. I know I could change the switch around to work the way I want it to. Might take some plastic welding or Fiberglass to fix the hole but I have the same problem with the Big Jreds and Husky's just like my kill switch so I can hit it with a downward motion rather than Side to Side. It's just what I am used to.
That's the problem with CAD you pick up a Saw and it takes a wile to get used to the controls on them all, I have grown accustomed to my Mac's and Jreds. But love the power and lightness of my Dolmar.I can't complain about the Poulans I have they are light and always start easy.Just don't like the side way's kill switch on the 295 lol.

I would love to look at Jreds. However, Jred dealers in California are more scare than hens teeth. Virtually none in SoCal and very few in Northern Cal. Seems like the very rare Jred dealers in Northern California are disappearing as well. I suspect Husky intends to reduce or eliminate the competition.

Latest posts

Back