Still too warm to cut, but...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're an idiot.
Maybe...but you don't know me so your opinion of me means about as much to me as a used pile of oats. And apparently you don't know what a smiley means, lighten up dude. No sense of humor...:omg:
You're an idiot.
Go away, this place will be a lot better.
What to combat the negativity man!
Do you get a thrill by bringing negativity to the site

Huh??
Heck, that one's prime... bark off and bone dry.
Oh I agree. But I thought I was remembering you sayin that Elm wasn't too high on your list of desirable firewoods...maybe not, haven't seen much of ya around these parts lately, maybe my spidey memory's are starting to fade :eek:
Either way, nice score IMO!

With temps here in the upper 80s, it's prime air-drying time. Last few days saw mebby 3.5 cords of white oak & shagbark rounds trimmed to 16"/split/stacked in the sun. That's hand-split via Council & Mueller mauls. It'll sit for a few years while some vintage white & red oak, black birch, white ash and black locust are slowly consumed. Not bragging, just fortunate.
The hickory smells tasty. :sweet:

maybe my spidey memory's are starting to fade
LOL
Maybe a little... I cut standing-dead elm nearly every fall and toss it directly in the basement.
But your forgiven for the memory loss... it's an affliction we all eventually have to deal with :D
Ya know?? Like when ya' can't find your truck keys... spend ten minutes lookin' for 'em... and finally find 'em in your hand :laughing:
Been there... done that... not just once.

Heck, 85 ain't bad at all for cutting and splitting, mid to upper 90's suck but I process all summer long.

LOL
Maybe a little... I cut standing-dead elm nearly every fall and toss it directly in the basement.
But your forgiven for the memory loss... it's an affliction we all eventually have to deal with :D
Ya know?? Like when ya' can't find your truck keys... spend ten minutes lookin' for 'em... and finally find 'em in your hand :laughing:
Been there... done that... not just once.
The other day, I was talking to my co-worker on the phone, while I was searching all over my car for my phone.:nofunny:

Back