Stock Appearing Race Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It felt so much better when you kept your head out of my azz. Why don't you get get a life or ****. Your choice.

Fred

Hahaha:hmm3grin2orange:

Fred how many stock saws do you have?

bcorradi, do you have any modded saws? And I guess I don't understand the reason for your question perhaps you can rephrase it without any tact so us slow folks can understand.

Buck

It felt so much better when you kept your head out of my azz. Why don't you get get a life or ****. Your choice.

Fred

Yes I do on the modded saw thing. Fred knows the reason for my question anyhow, but evidently he isn't willing to say who built his 361. Isn't that right Freddie?

I not only know who built that saw and so do many others, I could probably even tell you the porting numbers, but I won't, I could give you the builders name number and address but I won't.

I guess I fail to see the relevance, if you had three strong saws wouldn't it be prudent to keep your favorite and sell the others?

Whats the beef, spill it I don't have a lot of time all in the family is coming on soon.

Buck

Fred, according to the times you PMed me your 361 would be quicker since you run muffler. The time I sent you is on pipe for the 357.

WHO KNOWS?

That's why I disagree with comparing numbers. Same day, same wood, only way.:rock:

Fred

Fred, according to the times you PMed me your 361 would be quicker since you run muffler. The time I sent you is on pipe for the 357.

WHO KNOWS?

That's why I disagree with comparing numbers. Same day, same wood, only way.:rock:

Fred

Pinks!!!

Alright guys, I just had a great idea! I am going to start an show on the speed channel and call it "Pinks For Hot Saws". This conversation seems every bit as heated as the guys running the cars does....maybe it would work?

:monkey:

LAZER

I not only know who built that saw and so do many others, I could probably even tell you the porting numbers, but I won't, I could give you the builders name number and address but I won't.

I guess I fail to see the relevance, if you had three strong saws wouldn't it be prudent to keep your favorite and sell the others?

Whats the beef, spill it I don't have a lot of time all in the family is coming on soon.

Buck

I'm glad you know all the details on the saw. Are you Freddie's spokesman?

I'm glad you know all the details on the saw. Are you Freddie's spokesman?

I am my own spokesman.

you made your issue public when you made statements in a publically viewed thread, if it was to be private it would have been corresponded through a pm.

For some reason you asked who made his saw ( in public not a pm) and I am asking why, what is the relevance. what is the point you are trying to make?

buck

I am my own spokesman.

you made your issue public when you made statements in a publically viewed thread, if it was to be private it would have been corresponded through a pm.

For some reason you asked who made his saw ( in public not a pm) and I am asking why, what is the relevance. what is the point you are trying to make?

buck

Because I'm curious if he will state publicly who built his ms361. Do you question everyone's motive that asks a question? There are many questions on this so called "public" forum that are directed at an individual aren't there?

For example

Fred how many stock saws do you have?

Should I have questioned your reasoning or motive for asking that question?

Last edited:
I bet Fred has more modded saws than stock, that was my reason for the question.

Do you see how easy it is?

"Fred knows the reason for my question anyhow, but evidently he isn't willing to say who built his 361. Isn't that right Freddie?"

"Because I'm curious if he will state publicly who built his ms361."

Really I guess I don't care. obla-di life goes on
buck

Last edited:
Well to be fair,
in the same passage that you quoted he does mention fullcircle cranks so I would assume he is looking at the tighter crankcase. I can also see the benefit of racing with a lighter chassis for the handling characteristics. However I would only think of this if it was run in the proper displacement class, if someone has to cheat than they have already lost!

buck

Cheat, you mean guys like Belichick, Bonds, Donaghy, Mcguire, Mclaren f1 and Waltrip? I think it's called getting an edge :taped:

Yes it has. It's the first crank like that I had seen. Lots of work went into that for sure.

Fred

Finally got some pics snapped.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back