Stolen log splitter shaver lake and auberry area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burning man

Formerly known as TheBrushSlasher
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there's any one in the auberry or shaver lake California area and sees an all green log splitter powered by a 2 cylinder diesel with octagon fenders please p.m. me or post it here. It's a custom splitter no serial number.
It belongs to a friend and I'm thinking it may have been taken by a PGE contractor because the gate to our property was locked and it was not visible from the road.

If there's any one in the auberry or shaver lake California area and sees an all green log splitter powered by a 2 cylinder diesel with octagon fenders please p.m. me or post it here. It's a custom splitter no serial number.
It belongs to a friend and I'm thinking it may have been taken by a PGE contractor because the gate to our property was locked and it was not visible from the road.
Well track down the contractor.

Already spoke with PGE about it and they haven't had anyone working in our area. I took a drive around the area because at least a few neighbors work for one of the companies because people do find ways to get keys.
Sure would have been sweet to have a GPS tracker hidden on it. Next time.

If you dont have cameras they are a good deterrent for thrives. Easter before last at about 3:00am somebody backed up to our chipper on the farm hooked up and left. It's still gone. My uncle bought it new in the early 2000's and had all the info. It had fairly low hours. Im putting in a big camera system when it warm up. Glad he got it back. Keep an eye on that joker.

If you dont have cameras they are a good deterrent for thrives. Easter before last at about 3:00am somebody backed up to our chipper on the farm hooked up and left. It's still gone. My uncle bought it new in the early 2000's and had all the info. It had fairly low hours. Im putting in a big camera system when it warm up. Glad he got it back. Keep an eye on that joker.
I did put cameras up after some of my saws were pinched. Also puts some signs up. Hopefully just the signs might be a deterrent. A few years back I saw dually tracks back up to my dump trailer. I had a good lock on it but I think if I wouldn't have it would have been gone. Most of my stuff has numbers inconspicuously marked on it that only I know.

I did put cameras up after some of my saws were pinched. Also puts some signs up. Hopefully just the signs might be a deterrent. A few years back I saw dually tracks back up to my dump trailer. I had a good lock on it but I think if I wouldn't have it would have been gone. Most of my stuff has numbers inconspicuously marked on it that only I know.
You need a laser guide on your property across the front with a beeper alert next to your bed. I be interested in seeing the footage of you putting rifle holes in some jokers rig from upstairs at your place :)

Trail cam
Light beam
5150, 30-06, pick one

The splitter was returned, found by the sheriff's in a shed at the house behind our neighbors when they did a parole violation check.

Karma works in interesting ways, the guys house just finished burning to the ground and none of the neighbors seem very distraught over it.

Back