STRANGE husky 365 for the Russian Market...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be the Husky model intended for large breasted women! The only thing worse than getting a tit in the ringer is getting one in a saw. JJ

This replaced the 262 in the lineup and is not made in Russia as the 262 was, but it is partly assembled there.
It is a bit diffrent design, but needed!

In the parts of Russia were these saws are most popular there is no other saws that can be used.
They dig snow away around the tree so saw can be lowered, spikes in and turn.
If there was a gay in the hole while cutting, not many trees would be felled/logger....

This way he can stay on top of the snow in fresh air.

Druzba and Ural has been very well used in these parts and to sell any other brand of saw at all there, this was the only way.
Adapt to market!

Very similar to this russian design.
BbuwPlQ2kKGrHqYH-DwEqusuTVJBKVfVeqE.jpg

BbuwhpgB2kKGrHqMH-D0EqupSgbJBKVgfHC.jpg

It used to be main saw in Soviet Union. Long ago I saw a small movie about logging in USSR. They used these Druzbas (Druzba=friendship, if I remember correctly) and Ural's (Urals=mountains in Russia) mainly for felling and bucking, as limbing would be too much pain in the ...head - that was done with saws and axes. As I know Ural is more powerful than Druzba - don't know how much, but Druzba is like 4 HP in 11kg(24Lbs).

Latest posts

Back