Stress Head crane ops

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen dude you need to take a break , 19k is big but not huge , I have done single picks over 150 ton , you wouldn't even know how to reeve the block , with rigging so heavy that we needed a helper crane ,

I believe you 100%. I just gotta know. WTF is that big, and that necessary to hoist with a crane? I could barely imagine something that big. You can PM me if you want. I just love big toys though, so am curious.

Thanks

Jeff

"Justin, gettin all worked up about a few tree vids is just not fkn crazy.....not healthy....not rational.

I honestly think you should take a break from forums cause you comin across depressed or something"
(Reg)

Maybe we send an uptight guy to AS detention in the off thread forum "Music Thread" and when we ready and he's ready to come back we fire up this song.....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PIJwDz4Qv0&feature=player_embedded

To have a meaningful discussion about any specialty you have to check egos at the door.

When we would train guys in combat handgun tactics we would video them running through the scenarios and then show the videos to everyone as a group. Everyone was surprised at how slow and fumbling they looked on video. Yeah, that included me too.

Tree work is the same way, up in the top you don't even see your own wasted movements. Those that take video of themselves and then edit it are probably going to be among the best since they spend hours watching what they do and learning from it. That is not the only way to get good, but running your fingers on a forum saying how good you are NEVER helped anyone.

Mr. HE:cool:

I believe you 100%. I just gotta know. WTF is that big, and that necessary to hoist with a crane? I could barely imagine something that big. You can PM me if you want. I just love big toys though, so am curious.

Thanks

Jeff

On the Market Frankford elevated lines in North Philadelphia we picked 200ft of track , partly built from precast and partly from steel , the bridge had to be set at night and in large sections , the entire elevated line was built 13miles outside of the city and was moved in at night and set one at a time , I also connected a 250 ton two crane pick on the same job ..

fear not though boys. i got the ok to start in the tree filming some of our work. i will feature sling points and cutting techniques along with weight guesses precut and then actual weights post cut. thats it. crane op has a helmet cam (but not the one i want) so we are going to give it a shot and see what comes out of it. if it looks like it has some potential we'll get the bigtime helmet cam and help some of you boys along with the crane work. I can't wait to kill every video of your "technique " slow it down so we know its you and not the other guy thats on your website "POSING" the exact way you do in every picture , like the monster maple or the tree house , or even that great movie short of that monster WOODSMAN puking chips all over the back of the tale gate of the truck with the caption WERE GONNA GET THAT CHECKED OUT , there ain't no fixing lack of HP Dirty , GOOD LUCK BUBBLE GUM

Last edited:
]I can't wait to kill every video of your "technique " slow it down so we know its you and not the other guy thats on your website "POSING" the exact way you do in every picture , like the monster maple or the tree house , or even that great movie short of that monster WOODSMAN puking chips all over the back of the tale gate of the truck with the caption WERE GONNA GET THAT CHECKED OUT , there ain't no fixing lack of HP Dirty , GOOD LUCK BUBBLE GUM[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

yup. you a fool. that woodsman got 375hp. that was the very first pick we put though that machine and we happened to film it. good thing we did because woodsman fixed the chip throwing issue. just like it said on the vid.

and once again what does lifting a train track got to do with tree related crane use? not a damn thing. you ever run a crane, slapd ick? just because you were one of 10 or 20 guys standing around with the collective thumbs up their asses during a 10 ft lift doesn't mean **** in the tree world. whole different animal.

you suck.

yup. you a fool. that woodsman got 375hp. that was the very first pick we put though that machine and we happened to film it. good thing we did because woodsman fixed the chip throwing issue. just like it said on the vid.

and once again what does lifting a train track got to do with tree related crane use? not a damn thing. you ever run a crane, slapd ick? just because you were one of 10 or 20 guys standing around with the collective thumbs up their asses during a 10 ft lift doesn't mean **** in the tree world. whole different animal.

you suck.
I was the CONNECTOR you ****** , just me and the other connector , not ten hands but more than 200 watching daily , and a pud puller like you couldn't touch the seat down here we have a cert. license with 10k hrs needed so stay up there and pretend that you know whats up , I also spent 2 years building the Eagles stadium and 1 year AT night building the Phillies all crane work and all connecting 5 days a week on the crane and real work not pretending to be this and posing with this pic all work , and as for the trees and crane work are you even gonna go there , I would bet that within 2hrs if I was given a fair shake I could take your job and at ALL MIGHTY TREE SERVICE .... I could outproduce you and look like a gentleman doing it , and unlike you who changes his story in just about every post , I do send it down Like it hung in the tree ....I don't cut and run I watch my work and am proud of it , if your the hairem scarem type than I could replace you with one pic ..You are the tard here and I believe everyone can see it , you add only what you expect praise for , and as for the technique pics you may be able to fool your dwindling minion clan here , or putiing up some fast forward piece of crap(heres a hint do it at night so we can't see the sun take a full turn through the sky) and wanting us to believe that you've cornered the market on removals with a setup that is typical at best ..Make your video please because your now my special project and what I have held back in the past it will be said now ..

Last edited:
I was the CONNECTOR you ****** , just me and the other connector , not ten hands but more than 200 watching daily , and a pud puller like you couldn't touch the seat down here we have a cert. license with 10k hrs needed so stay up there and pretend that you know whats up , I also spent 2 years building the Eagles stadium and 1 year AT night building the Phillies all crane work and all connecting 5 days a week on the crane and real work not pretending to be this and posing with this pic all work , and as for the trees and crane work are you even gonna go there , I would bet that within 2hrs if I was given a fair shake I could take your job and at ALL MIGHTY TREE SERVICE .... I could outproduce you and look like a gentleman doing it , and unlike you who changes his story in just about every post , I do send it down Like it hung in the tree ....I don't cut and run I watch my work and am proud of it , if your the hairem scarem type than I could replace you with one pic ..You are the tard here and I believe everyone can see it , you add only what you expect praise for , and as for the technique pics you may be able to fool your dwindling minion clan here , or putiing up some fast forward piece of crap(heres a hint do it at night so we can't see the sun take a full turn through the sky) and wanting us to believe that you've cornered the market on removals with a setup that is typical at best ..Make your video please because your now my special project and what I have held back in the past it will be said now ..

listen to me you fat sloppy piece of ****. i don't think you have noticed but i could give a rats ass what anyone in this world thinks and or feels. nothing.

i still don't understand what any of the experience in steel letting another man connect his penis in your ass has to do with tree work. it has nothing to do with it. that is why nothing you say means a damn thing.

i want you to try to have a clear thought in that chitty pot filled mind of yours....... don't you think if i couldn't back up or go beyond what i say here on this site that i would've been muzzled long ago by the powers that be at the company i work at? think about that dumb ass. think long and hard.

and again wtf are taking about regarding the vids. the 3 job day with the altec is typical. the few hour jobs with the 60ton is typical. you are an idiot.

typical company? how many companies around you have 2 75ft bucket a 65ft forestry and a little 55ft? how many have 2 grapple chipper and 4 more winch chippers? and an 1800 vermeer that barely ever leaves the yard? along with the telehandler and tracked stump grinders run by remote control? along with a 38ton altec and access to a 60 and 115ton grove?

that sound typical dumbo?

i would welcome you coming up this way to compete for my job. that way i could very easily shut your mouth skill wise and then punch it shut for good measure.

think about it. if i wasnt as good as i say i was wouldn't someone around these parts say something? someone from this area has to know who i am. never mind that but wouldnt you think the boss wouldn't want me on the net talking it up if i couldn't do my job, right? exactly. i backup the **** i italk with skill.

i saw the pic of you from disneyland. you should remove the biscuits from your plate and go for a run and do some pushups. i got nothing to worry about while you got a mountain in front of you to climb.

call jm and find out if i am for real or not. you haven't done that yet have you?

stupid prick. i was going to let my last post be my last till i got my film work together but if you want to go back and forth like this we can. this is the **** i like to do.

i got an idea. while i am putting together my work, you should put together a film of all unsatisfied customers that call your phone. i know you have a bunch of those calls seeing as how you a 2bit hack dime a dozen tree crew down that way. i am sure anyone that has you on their lawn is going to be calling later that day with a problem once you leave. so put them calls on youtube and share the laugh with us.

also. regarding crane and tree removal. so you ahve never ran a crane doing a tree job..... thats what you are saying, right? so once again anything you say if just nonsense. you don't know anything of what you speak.

go #### yourself, fatbody.

listen to me you fat sloppy piece of ****. i don't think you have noticed but i could give a rats ass what anyone in this world thinks and or feels. nothing.

i still don't understand what any of the experience in steel letting another man connect his penis in your ass has to do with tree work. it has nothing to do with it. that is why nothing you say means a damn thing.

i want you to try to have a clear thought in that chitty pot filled mind of yours....... don't you think if i couldn't back up or go beyond what i say here on this site that i would've been muzzled long ago by the powers that be at the company i work at? think about that dumb ass. think long and hard.

and again wtf are taking about regarding the vids. the 3 job day with the altec is typical. the few hour jobs with the 60ton is typical. you are an idiot.

typical company? how many companies around you have 2 75ft bucket a 65ft forestry and a little 55ft? how many have 2 grapple chipper and 4 more winch chippers? and an 1800 vermeer that barely ever leaves the yard? along with the telehandler and tracked stump grinders run by remote control? along with a 38ton altec and access to a 60 and 115ton grove?

that sound typical dumbo?

i would welcome you coming up this way to compete for my job. that way i could very easily shut your mouth skill wise and then punch it shut for good measure.

think about it. if i wasnt as good as i say i was wouldn't someone around these parts say something? someone from this area has to know who i am. never mind that but wouldnt you think the boss wouldn't want me on the net talking it up if i couldn't do my job, right? exactly. i backup the **** i italk with skill.

i saw the pic of you from disneyland. you should remove the biscuits from your plate and go for a run and do some pushups. i got nothing to worry about while you got a mountain in front of you to climb.

call jm and find out if i am for real or not. you haven't done that yet have you?

stupid prick. i was going to let my last post be my last till i got my film work together but if you want to go back and forth like this we can. this is the **** i like to do.

i got an idea. while i am putting together my work, you should put together a film of all unsatisfied customers that call your phone. i know you have a bunch of those calls seeing as how you a 2bit hack dime a dozen tree crew down that way. i am sure anyone that has you on their lawn is going to be calling later that day with a problem once you leave. so put them calls on youtube and share the laugh with us.

also. regarding crane and tree removal. so you ahve never ran a crane doing a tree job..... thats what you are saying, right? so once again anything you say if just nonsense. you don't know anything of what you speak.

go #### yourself, fatbody.

This is fun for me too , but the reality is I may not have what Marquis does but you don't either so forget about impressing me with your equipment list since what I am guessing consists of the clothes on your back and the shoes on your feet , and the list ain't all that great either and as for typical there are at least five members on this site that are within 5 miles of me aswell and not once has anyone ever trashed me either its a respect issue , and 2 of them have as much as Marquis and 1 member has been here since 08 without a single post , maybe we don't need to brag and have a ego's stroked , Am I invited then , thats a joke I am sure like the visit down here ...Please come punch my mouth shut pretty please , MR. ATHLETE...And as the for operating I CAN'T YOU MORON the same way you couldn't run that limp #### in NY central parks the rules are the rules here ..When I need a crane a crane I make a call , but thats fine I don't need to remove every tree I come in contact with like locusts , I can visit the same house and make 3xs the money where mooks like you are putting your best foot forward defoliating your entire zone , go get it mule work your self right outta a job ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back