Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it ok for Stihl to make cylinders in China but not ok for anyone else? Seems like they're awfully high priced for chicom junk! ;)

PNW loggers are poofters and posers who use posturing over-length bars on anemic saws for cutting down lanky but usually tooth-pick diameter trees whilst trying to convince everyone else that they're big-shot heroes, but in actual fact they're just a bunch of Nancy-boys who can't hack it and they always drop their guts when the going gets really tough

Last edited:
It's best you do Brad, the nonsense is really heart wrenching and it just goes right over his head. Regardless of my feelings, he doesn't deserve that.

PNW loggers are poofters and posers who use posturing over-length bars on anemic saws for cutting down lanky but usually tooth-pick diameter trees whilst trying to convince everyone else that they're big-shot heroes, but in actual fact they're just a bunch of Nancy-boys who can't hack it and drop their guts when the going gets really tough

That'll leave a mark, lol.

PGG,
leave off with the humpin' the sheep, you spoil the wool.

Mac, don't get me wrong, just because 95% of PNW loggers are closet gays who secretly wish that they could wear pink helmets and peach colored chaps, it doesn't mean they're not nice people or anything... cough cough

Ok...Stihl is better than Husqvarna....whats the deal with these flippy caps? I want to buy a saw from Homedepot! What bar oil is best? Really how hard is that one.

I will come up with some more...Happy Newyear!

You forgot "I'm unhappy with my Stihl dealer" and "I don't like to pay DSRP." I got 13 pages out of those.:laugh:

Last edited:
Back