Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping an eye out for a used foredom flex shaft. Should work fairly well for porting.

yeh,,,Yawn,,,,,,,,,,,,,

couple three fajita's for supper,, :)

Yawn...

i get to take my med's tonight :)

may get some sleeeeeeeeeppppppp,,,,,,,,,...... :)

maybe wear a depends so i dont have to get up to pee ??

durn !! turnin into a southerner !! LOL !!
or do they just use rubber sheets ??

Any thoughts on using wildthings, crapsmans, pullons, and new homelites for porting practive?
My dad has offered to keep his eye out for the under 20 bucks ones.

Porting a whacker?
Thinking about starting with worthless **** that doesnt matter if I total it.... LOL

Thats where most start and some are still porting stihls....

yeh,,,Yawn,,,,,,,,,,,,,

couple three fajita's for supper,, :)

Yawn...

i get to take my med's tonight :)

may get some sleeeeeeeeeppppppp,,,,,,,,,...... :)

maybe wear a depends so i dont have to get up to pee ??

durn !! turnin into a southerner !! LOL !!
or do they just use rubber sheets ??

Dinner ! Dang I haven't ate yet !

Been a long day. Got off at 8:30am (12hr shift) Went home, straight to sleep got up at 1:30 to go to the bank for my sister, then had a couple of errands to run. Then to the garage to work till 7:30.
Now im back at the other job, only have a 10hr shift tonight. Should be a good night.

Any thoughts on using wildthings, crapsmans, pullons, and new homelites for porting practive?
My dad has offered to keep his eye out for the under 20 bucks ones.

Porting a whacker?
Thinking about starting with worthless **** that doesnt matter if I total it.... LOL

Good place to start

I started on my husky 268 and took my time

It had no sentimental value and i could always pick up another top end

But it turned our great!

I ported a wildthing variant Geoff, no shame in my game. Not outta anything if it blows. But I like the little saw!
Mexican food for me tonight, now bedtime!

031 is gone ! :clap: And I get a Mity Vac 8500 + ! :msp_thumbsup:

Who needs a new Craftsman Vac , just like the Mity Vac regular , what ever model it is ?

Got a new one up fer trade ?

No me. Just got my Mity Vac 8500 and very happy with it so far. Limited use so far but worked like a champ and felt like a quality tool.

Checking in, got the road section of my barnyard fence built tonight. Two strand electric with cedar fence posts. Been a long time since I've blistered the callouses on my hands but dam if I didn't get a couple tonight running that post maul.

Latest posts

Back