Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to take the OL out or dinner tonight, its out anniversary. 7 years for this one. LOL Made it 9 on the first one , 5 on the second one. LOL
The 3 live ins , one made it it 2 yrs. another 9 months the other 3 months. LOL

No wonder I am a beat up POS now ! LOL

Congrats John!

Jimmy....mobile.

Pissing rain here. And I left my hunting camo home.... Only damn waterproof jacket I have.... LOL

Tore apart a crappy 044 I had laying here a while,full of whit **** ! Had a hard time getting the crank to move so I could use my case splitter. I can see where one Like Jerry made would be real handy ! WD-40 , hammer and punch made it move ! LOL Now I can blast the inside to clean it up. Crank went in the trash. LOL
Boxed up the 031 , headed to the PO now. Glad to see it go ! LOL Its just ugly ! LOL

Tore apart a crappy 044 I had laying here a while,full of whit **** ! Had a hard time getting the crank to move so I could use my case splitter. I can see where one Like Jerry made would be real handy ! WD-40 , hammer and punch made it move ! LOL Now I can blast the inside to clean it up. Crank went in the trash. LOL
Boxed up the 031 , headed to the PO now. Glad to see it go ! LOL Its just ugly ! LOL
Sounds like the 3120 I had....dang shame is what it was!

Jimmy....mobile.

Okay, mower is sold and gone cash. Didn't get what I wanted but still have 2 bills in cash and an upgraded mower. Not too shabby.

Chainsaw is being looked at tonight and should be able to get asking price for it. Tidy profit of about $80 should be. Get to give a chainsaw refresher to a lady user as well. Should be fun. Hopefully this will help me snag the trailer I wanted to pick up this weekend. Really want to go get the 346Xpee but all in good time.

Sent on the fly.

Hey John , you can get these 2 since you saved some yardsailin monies .

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tore into the 200T to see how bad it is. Jug may be saved ? Didn't find what killed it ? Don't look like its been used much ?
Got a used P&C on the way for it. Just need to order seals and new rings.

Had to take a break from them dang whackers ! LOL

Evening all!

Been a busy day

Went and got pallets to burn tomorrow night

Went with my brother to get my nephew his new shotgun for his bday

Then my bro took me to lunch for my bday........ribeye(rare) baked sweet tatoe and shrimp

Now I'm workin on my buddies paintball gun tryin to attach a dragunov stock to it

Hey john happy anniversary to you and mrs slug

Back