Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys let me know when your going to be here , I will go get some shots in the back so maybe I will be good for the week ! Dang shots only last a week,but I am good while they do ! :rock:

Most days I can't get up and moving till I have been up 2-3 hrs. and get the second cotton candy working. LOL

Where I worked they stihl have a lathe that big in use ! Bout that old too ! LOL

I should have got a picture of the other side of the big lathe. It has a power and speed control unit the size of a washing machine. Huge stepped transformer, 3ph, a stove sized phase converter in the other room.

Let me know what you guys want to see, and I will find one and get a picture. There is everything there.
They even have a circular sawmill, with a inline six diesel the size of a D2 cat! And a 4 side planer that you have to see to believe. You can see the blades spinning while running, and the chips get thrown out through a Window!

I will put up some car pictures today. I have a bunch from the ferd show.

Sounding like something... that's for sure.

When are you getting everything in the storage unit? We'll be there the week after! :msp_thumbup:

So.... Sparky you need to borrow a ball and tongue to get that new toy hooked up to John's storage trailer?:laugh:

Digging around and found I have 2 more OEM 350 P&Cs in good shape ! :dizzy:

How could I forget that ?

Plus I have 2 new AM 350 P&C kits !

Plus the 2 stihl on saws I haven't even looked at yet ? May be good ?

And stihl have 2 more 350s I put new top ends on ! LOL

I go through a LOT of 350s !

Stihl one of my favorite all around saws to use !

Even better ported ! LOL

And I got one almost no one else has , Smurf ported 350 ! :msp_thumbsup:

Sounding like something... that's for sure.

When are you getting everything in the storage unit? We'll be there the week after! :msp_thumbup:

So.... Sparky you need to borrow a ball and tongue to get that new toy hooked up to John's storage trailer?:laugh:

You guys don't know what yer gettin into !

The OL will have a pile of her stuff in there too !

She likes guns too ! :msp_scared:

Back