Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex girlfriends SIL named it that.

The SIL was an investment banker. Rented a big place on the NC beach each year.

I wnt down and got there late. Made a double cobbler before I went to bed.

Gone in The morning. made 2 doubles peach cobblers each night after that so I could have some with my coffee.

Its a dumb boy single step cobbler.

We should compare notes. I've got one from my scouting days that is super easy and never any leftovers. Maybe we were just hungry....

Jimmy....mobile.

This one post a day stuff for me is getting out of hand. Looks like the semi-gtg in NC was a success, guess now it'll be up to us guys from the north to make one happen.

We'll have a miniGTG in cooler weather.

Start gathering logs!!

Wife's grandfather tried taking that tractor on me today, turns out he ran out of fuel and that's why he's been taking our tractors. Even in his 80's he's still trying to screw people. Best part is the guy sells hay every year and doesn't even try to replace what he uses of ours. I left the tractor torn apart and pulled the key out. Should take the battery out of it too, he's been known to jump **** out when keys are gone. Guy took the machine I was moving bales with and took all of the clips and pins I had mounted my three point bail spear with and took them with him. Had about ten years too much of that man and his scheming and conniving ways.

Wife's grandfather tried taking that tractor on me today, turns out he ran out of fuel and that's why he's been taking our tractors. Even in his 80's he's still trying to screw people. Best part is the guy sells hay every year and doesn't even try to replace what he uses of ours. I left the tractor torn apart and pulled the key out. Should take the battery out of it too, he's been known to jump **** out when keys are gone. Guy took the machine I was moving bales with and took all of the clips and pins I had mounted my three point bail spear with and took them with him. Had about ten years too much of that man and his scheming and conniving ways.

What a PITA !

I feel for ya. I run those kind of people off. Don't stick around me long when I tell em how it is. My wife's mother used to question her parenting skills at our dinner table... She hasn't been to dinner in quite a while.

Sent on the fly.

Back