Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YYyyyaaaaaaaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................

scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scratch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scritch.......................................

coffee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! expreso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another beutifull day in paradise,,,,sun shining,,blue skies,,mild temp.......

and the day all to myself doing only what I want to do !! ,, just like every other day :)

maybe finish up that 359 today ?

YYyyyaaaaaaaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................

scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scratch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scritch.......................................

coffee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! expreso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another beutifull day in paradise,,,,sun shining,,blue skies,,mild temp.......

and the day all to myself doing only what I want to do !! ,, just like every other day :)

maybe finish up that 359 today ?

Good living there Ron!

Jimmy....mobile.

Don't wanna go into work. Maybe I can just sit in the car and listen to the radio and no one will notice. Technically I'm here.....

Man I feel you on that. I came in for a few hours to do paperwork and am back in today early. Not feeling it at all. Being cooler I just really want to go and run my saws and haul wood home.

Sent on the fly.

Man I feel you on that. I came in for a few hours to do paperwork and am back in today early. Not feeling it at all. Being cooler I just really want to go and run my saws and haul wood home.

Sent on the fly.

I just want to drive to Kernersville NC and watch my truck get put back together...

Morning guys.

Lets see if all my old school brazing tricks will let me fix this muffler....

Also, I have a huge pot of really good mashed taters, and no chance of making a roast for gravy....
Should I:
A) make gravey from a packet
B) suck it up, and eat it dry and dull with no gravey
C) buy a can of gravey and use thay

Rained us out today so stuck in the office. Nice change of pace but not what I needed. Dodged rain all summer long on this job and the last week it nailed me. Take the good with the bad..

Sounds like a general feeling of Monday slacking today... We're all in good company!

Anyone want to see pictures of some giant old machine tools? I grabbed a few pics last time at the museum.

Latest posts

Back