Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad I'm the farthest from every other slacker..... I might have to make the long drive to one of the g2gs some time.....
A fight thread G2G could be real cool... Mandatory attendance for all slackers!

Now that sounds fun. Got a wedding in Oct. Though.

The 38CC fired on first pull. Turned off choke and fired right up.:clap: Try it again tomorrow and then final tune it. Doesn't change idle when it's on either side or tilted front to back. Think I finally got one that isn't jacked up. LOL. Now to do the same thing with the other one and see which ones I'll keep and which ones I'll sell. I think the 38CC is a keeper. Have another one that needs some TLC so maybe I'll see if it's simple. If not it'll get parted out. Got other stuff coming for the Hooskies and hopefully can get them running well.

This one squirted fuel out of the tank petcock at first and now seems to be over it. Anyone else have this happen on one of these?

Thanks for the help with that one John!!

Ron, Still working on reading carb info. Fell asleep reading 2 cycle Tuners... last night. Have to try it when I'm more awake.

Off to get work done. Slacker be back later will he..

Back