Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John musta fallen in a slacker hole .

Or is playin ches_ with the OL .

Nah , playin with the 350. Wouldn't tune right ?

Both needles are bent ! WTF did them idgits do to that saw !!

Put another carb on , got sounding just about right , then bam ! Just died like I shut the switch off ?
Pulled the plug "HOT" checked spark, good ? Compression good too ? No scratches ?

Sitting on muh flippy cap thinking now.

Tell me that aint scary ! :laugh:

Last edited:
Lawn is done. Wood shop is cleaned.

I have been told to remove a bar oil stain from the concrete in front of my shop..... Soap has failed me, as has simple green.... Excuse me while I mix up some lye..... Glad I have a big can of it....
Lye, water, and saw dust. The ultimate concrete stain remover..... Let it sit until dry, sweep up, rinse, repeat if needed....

Owww,,,my poor feets,,,,,,,,,,,,standing on them to long rockin back and forth :(

thats it ! I'm donr for the day,,unlax rest of day :)

Well , you coulda layed down on the rockin boat an got sum rest .

I slept on my Aunts boat down in Sarasota Fla. Some of the best sleep I ever got !
She lived on it for years ! Big SOB ! Don't member the size , big twin diesels in it , 3 stories plus the upper deck ! Old glass one ? Only 18" in the water !
One the old drug runner boats they caught ! LOL Had 2 ton of weed in it when it was caught ! LOL She got it dirt cheap !

Smore BBQ fresh farm poke chops agin tonite,,,,,fish ,, YUCK !!!

yeh we caught fish,,,i didnt want any..

saw the tuna but they gone before we could catch up to them :(

For the 38cc poulan up and running decent. Try it again in a minute and then fine tune it. Them off to work to catch up on paperwork before this week starts.

Cleaned the points with sand paper. Measured the gap again. Still good. Tested. No spark. Turned on switch on. He he. Nice bright spark. Cleaning the points got me spark back. Hope it's the same for the mini me version.

Sent on the fly.

Latest posts

Back