Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not real able to talk yet,too dam many tubes were hanging out of me ! They were laughing putting a tube through my nose ! OL said I told them some choice words ? LOL They didn't laugh any more after that ,I guess ? LOL

My Brother just plained floored me , the **** he keeps telling me ! Guess you guys would just have to know us both better ? LOL

Just keeps saying how much tougher I am than he is ! We are just not much on emotions in this family,we all love each other,just never gets said.

Hope he sends them pixs today ? Only took a couple,couldn't stand to take more . LOL

John.....I think we all realized how much each of us mean to each other. I know I've heard a lot of emotions on phone calls here lately.... this is a tight knit group.

Looks like I have to cut muh hair off too !! Don't think I can even save nuff to donate this time !
But they kept me alive !!! It will grow again !! LOL

No idea what they did to it ? One HUGE mass on one side ! How the hell they let it get like that ????????????????????????????????

Looks like I have to cut muh hair off too !! Don't think I can even save nuff to donate this time !
But they kept me alive !!! It will grow again !! LOL

No idea what they did to it ? One HUGE mass on one side ! How the hell they let it get like that ????????????????????????????????

Aww now you're just getting picky.. health or hair? Geeze John!

Here is some more wonderful stuff I have to minx into anything I drink ! I choke bad on bout anything I drink ! From them dang tubes they had stuck into m for so long ! Gots to do it or else end up right back in here again.

Latest posts

Back