Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some more wonderful stuff I have to minx into anything I drink ! I choke bad on bout anything I drink ! From them dang tubes they had stuck into m for so long ! Gots to do it or else end up right back in here again.

It's about time ya got your fat lazy ass outa bed !!!!!!!

got a shot at Mrs. slug too,,,,said to her " how bout them squeelers !! " after they LOST their first game :) LOL !!!

hope with the tubes out you can speak engrish again,,don't think I understood most of what ya said,,such a thick southern accent !!!

I KNEW something was wrong after you didn't post for a couple days !!

Angie said she didn't mind all the phone calls so we all kept calling to get info :)
she said she was saving phone messages for you to listen to.

Dang,,,glad you made it back .. :)

Here is some more wonderful stuff I have to minx into anything I drink ! I choke bad on bout anything I drink ! From them dang tubes they had stuck into m for so long ! Gots to do it or else end up right back in here again.

Do what they say or the fight thread gang will come knocking on your door!

Morning guys! So glad to see Mr. Slug back!

Took me half an hour to catch up..

Time for a Dew. Someone has to drink them for John.....

mornin boys and girls!

got to cut one of the big beech at my moms this weekend

26" atleast and its dead and that makes me nervous

prolly take awhile to get it cut and split

They are good for saw carbs. It takes a few cycles to get them really clean. I have not had the need to try a bigger carb.They do make bigger better units but it depends on the $$ you have and how many you do in a year.

With the current sale and coupons... I got it for just over $60.00 I'm willing to give it a go for that price. I do quite a few carbs and have 3 to run right now. If it gets them clean.. I'll call it broken even already.

Well another fun day at the funny farm. Nobody does what they say they will...all normal.

Sounds like mine. Nobody comes in on time and the mgr is to busy covering for them to do anything else and then they go screw off around the site. Meanwhile they have to hire another person that will cut into everyone else's $$ so customers can get taken care of.

Rick

It's about time ya got your fat lazy ass outa bed !!!!!!!

got a shot at Mrs. slug too,,,,said to her " how bout them squeelers !! " after they LOST their first game :) LOL !!!

hope with the tubes out you can speak engrish again,,don't think I understood most of what ya said,,such a thick southern accent !!!

I KNEW something was wrong after you didn't post for a couple days !!

Angie said she didn't mind all the phone calls so we all kept calling to get info :)
she said she was saving phone messages for you to listen to.

Dang,,,glad you made it back .. :)

Stihl feel like a wore out mini mac , but I am HOME !!!!!

Mrs. Slug really enjoyed talking to guys everyday ! Gave her someone to share her pain with !

I have to say this has been a life changing exp !!! Ups and the rest will get over it !! LOL

Got another doc willing to do a lot more for muh back pain !!

Planning a winter trip out to Yellowstone right now !!! LOL

Yes , you heard right !!! Saws will be flying off the bench ASAP !!!!! :laugh:

Happy to hear that John. You be a lucky man but I think you're the kind to appreciate that. May sound a little sentimental but you've made a lot of friends here in a short time, you had us all pretty worried for awhile. When we heard about you wanting your smartass phone to check in we thought that was pretty cool that you would think of your saw buddies when you were down.

Back