Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning is almost over......haven't done much today....got a fire going in the living room stove.....ordered a couple bar tips from Chainswr (Scott).....both NLA anywhere else....one old square tennon type Tsmura in 3/8" X 0.050/0.058 and a long square tennon type Sugi Hara in 3/8" X 0.058......these are very hard to come by new and he seems to have quite a selection of sizes/pitches.....$10-$15 each...very happy to find these....have very good bars for them to go on.

10:15..... we might not have been waving....at that exact moment....but the thought was there....LOL!! Glad you made it home in good order....snowing again here this AM.....

We landed here bout 10:45 with perfect clear visibility after crossing the Bay. There was no wind and had a perfect landing, snow banks 4-6' high around the airport. Not much snow around my place, most of it blew away I think.

We landed here bout 10:45 with perfect clear visibility after crossing the Bay. There was no wind and had a perfect landing, snow banks 4-6' high around the airport. Not much snow around my place, most of it blew away I think.

Very overcast here last night.....snow this morning turned to a bit of rain. We didn't get more than an inch or two of that Wed storm....lots of wind...Jonesport/Beals recorded 78mph Wed.
Gotta love it blew all away from your house!!!
I'm pretty fed up with the cold and snow.....March seemed no appreciable change from Feb here.....ready for spring, me....

Very overcast here last night.....snow this morning turned to a bit of rain. We didn't get more than an inch or two of that Wed storm....lots of wind...Jonesport/Beals recorded 78mph Wed.
Gotta love it blew all away from your house!!!
I'm pretty fed up with the cold and snow.....March seemed no appreciable change from Feb here.....ready for spring, me....

Yep, plenty tired with this crap. Most years I couldn`t even travel up the lake to my camp on foot safely during Jan or Feb. I could actually drive up there now in a truck, havn`t been able to do that in 15 years or more. There is 16-20" of ice here on the fresh water lakes currently....LOL

It's down to 61 Merican!!!!!!!

Brrrrrr. Lol

Hey all

61 Merican is cool, most mornings out in Cali was in that range just at daylight but shot upward quickly to high 70`s to low 80`s each day. Real nice weather out there, spent last Wed. on the beaches , only 68 F but we thought it was mid summer..LOL
Most folks from out there were dressed for winter while on the beach but I just had on my cotton cargoes and a short sleeved Tee shirt, felt very warm to me.

Back