Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Unc!!!! Saw something the other day that would have given your ribcage a real workout!!! It was a gold Buick just like the one you came up in last time...........but it had 5 GMC cab lights on the roof....set up just like a truck...6" back from the top of the windshiel.....three in the center and one on either outside edge....they worked too.....it was almost dark and he had the lights on......LOL!!!!!

Hey Unc!!!! Saw something the other day that would have given your ribcage a real workout!!! It was a gold Buick just like the one you came up in last time...........but it had 5 GMC cab lights on the roof....set up just like a truck...6" back from the top of the windshiel.....three in the center and one on either outside edge....they worked too.....it was almost dark and he had the lights on......LOL!!!!!
I thought I did a nice job...........

You should have said hi!!!

No , but trying to split some of that maple did , that axe bounces off of it kinda maple , even when I got it to split I had to take the axe and to cut the fibres to get it apart , knotty pasture spruce is easier to split .
It's in it's own special pile now , we'll see how the SS likes it , if there's no love with that it'll get noddled or I'll save it for the hydro splitter .

We got into some of that Hop Hornbeam up on the ridge 3-4 years back, cannot be split with a blade, had to noodle it if necessary. I put several pieces in the 50 ton splitter, shoved the wedge into it full throttle , watched the 10" I beam bow up 1/4" or more then the stick would literally explode like a grenade. Thought that was funny til the next piece exploded and a piece hit me on the right hand pocket of my jeans, ..not so funny ...:cry::cry:

No John , not beer LOL
I got some Liquimoly jugs .

LIQUI+MOLY2.jpg

Latest posts

Back