Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple more........these pics were taken June 5th..........the white stuff in both pics. is ICE....not yet melted....quite thick too......hard to get perspective from any of these pics as nothing to compare anything to to but the height of the cliffs is pretty constant above lake level.....between 70 and 90 feet tall......so the ice was stihl 3-4 feet thick in places....

DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0065.JPG

GRotFLK.jpg

No recall on mine yet .

You're serious? That thing is terrifying. No chain brake and chaps probably wouldn't stall it with the electric motor torque. You'll cut your eye out kid.

Great Vid!! Had to laff!!!! at 9.12 min he showed the Pioneer tag...said Made in Peterborough Canada on the left and U.S.A. Galesburg Illinois on the right........I was in Galesburg last week....that's where the daughter graduated from Knox College......never knew Pioneer had any connection there!! I'd be interested in his chrome plating process.....he did a great job on that saw!!

Back