Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great weekend at the camp, spent most of it road building, ole Case purring along, tore out tree stumps, big boulders and filled in some low spots. Then off to dig up some nice fine road building fill , hauled 8 loads down and spread it over the rough trail I had scraped off. Getting ready for some gravel to be delivered...;)

a4f7cf6ca4a96d5fcb44ec658763dae6.jpg

346 HexPee Killah !
No kickstand required ;)

Great weekend at the camp, spent most of it road building, ole Case purring along, tore out tree stumps, big boulders and filled in some low spots. Then off to dig up some nice fine road building fill , hauled 8 loads down and spread it over the rough trail I had scraped off. Getting ready for some gravel to be delivered...;)

I tested the new to me gravel hauler this weekend ,

1Veyg01.jpg

blOLvXn.jpg

Works just fine :D

POS Jred 455 going home this morning......leaving $$$ in it's wake.....again......lawd...I made more off that saw than it sold new for 25 yr ago....always tell the fella it a worthless POS but he wants to use it 'till wheels fall off.....OK then......just so happens I gotts extra wheels in stock!!!

POS Jred 455 going home this morning......leaving $$$ in it's wake.....again......lawd...I made more off that saw than it sold new for 25 yr ago....always tell the fella it a worthless POS but he wants to use it 'till wheels fall off.....OK then......just so happens I gotts extra wheels in stock!!!
Even hoss would know better.

Hey Jerry !!!
While this was a nice pic of Mighty Mouse cut wood from the weekend

mOSIdmJ.jpg

I think this one of the Mighty Mouse load steaming up the lake is one of the best ones lol

qoGiFtT.jpg

Just goes to show , Mighty Mouse saws can cut a boat load of wood for the win !!!!

Hey Jerry !!!
While this was a nice pic of Mighty Mouse cut wood from the weekend

mOSIdmJ.jpg

I think this one of the Mighty Mouse load steaming up the lake is one of the best ones lol

qoGiFtT.jpg

Just goes to show , Mighty Mouse saws can cut a boat load of wood for the win !!!!

That is a great pict, was running er close to the rails. Glad we made it before the wind came up, waves grow quickly on that lake.

Latest posts

Back