Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got the wood cut and split from the trees we threw last year.

Looks like a mass murder.

But to get there is thru new (2-4 year old) orchards and it’s too mushy for the tractor with bins to get out. We sub soil and disc to break up the ground for the new trees and the rows won’t harden up for a couple more years

FNHFtRZ.jpg

Merry Crixmas !!!

Went th' mail box at the shop today......I generally avoid the mail box this near the end o' the month.....howevah....inside was a AIR MAIL envelope......with extremely nice hand.....was from friends in Igloo....I suck at cards these daze.....but truly appreciate them!! Ol' Biscuit says WOOT!!.......

Ate way too much, good thing this day only comes around once a year, Buuurrrpp!
Really. Going to get out in the woods in a bit and try and burn some of it off.
Hope you guys made it thru yesterday alright. Was really crazy around here the week leading up to it. Cops were flying around in their ford suv interceptor rigs trying to catch the crazy young girls crazed with the shopping bug. Lol way too many people around here now. All foreigners from around boston. Way different people from me.
Well had to check in. Was awol. Fell outback here on the side of the hill where part of my woodpile is and got messed up. Concussion ect but worse was bad sprained acl on the rt knèe. Pain has been unreal. But have managed to cut wood rt along and the woodpile has managed to grow by a miracle.
Happy new year you guys. You are the best of the best. Aloha...

Really. Going to get out in the woods in a bit and try and burn some of it off.
Hope you guys made it thru yesterday alright. Was really crazy around here the week leading up to it. Cops were flying around in their ford suv interceptor rigs trying to catch the crazy young girls crazed with the shopping bug. Lol way too many people around here now. All foreigners from around boston. Way different people from me.
Well had to check in. Was awol. Fell outback here on the side of the hill where part of my woodpile is and got messed up. Concussion ect but worse was bad sprained acl on the rt knèe. Pain has been unreal. But have managed to cut wood rt along and the woodpile has managed to grow by a miracle.
Happy new year you guys. You are the best of the best. Aloha...

Had a great day yesterday, ate way too much, got way too many presents, had my daughter home with us for festivities. Survived but spent a few hours in semi agony from overstuffing myself.
You have to limit that falling down stuff Bobby, its not good fer you at all, takes far too long to recover. I have been in the woods scrounging wood also, been running both a 046 hybrid and one of my favorite 026 Mighty Mouses, wood pile growing after each outing.

Latest posts

Back