Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry you ever have an issue with the AM filter cover lock not grabbing the filter post on an 026? I switched to the AM ms260 style filter and cover and unless I push in the locking knob does not grab the filter "post".

I plan to clamp the cover pushing the lock in and then applying heat to reset the plastic. Any thoughts?

c1c0e7bf5d38efcc5157cd1ae4bd716d.jpg

Loves muh Ducati igns on muh Jonsered 630 and 670 Super II s..................to bad they made 'em stamp "Stihl" on that one........probably the same coils....just having one on a saw makes me instantly wanna do a wheelie!!!!

Hey You !!!!
Put it back in yer pants you ...

Loves muh Ducati igns on muh Jonsered 630 and 670 Super II s..................to bad they made 'em stamp "Stihl" on that one........probably the same coils....just having one on a saw makes me instantly wanna do a wheelie!!!!
Too cold for wheelies or running saws, can`t wait for a few degrees warmer to arrive. Been a long cold spell this month.

Too cold for wheelies or running saws, can`t wait for a few degrees warmer to arrive. Been a long cold spell this month.

Yep been cold......was 'spose to be colder last night than the night than the night before, by a degree or two. That didn't happen.....warmer by 8 degrees than yesterday morning.....6 degrees here .....warm up for the weekend with snow/rain again then this cold again next week they guessing,,,,,

Still frigid and making ice, woods roads are in great shape for more wood hauling adventures.

This damn WORK thing has cut into my winter woods time.....on the plus side it's some nice to step into the shop after being gone 2-3 daze and have it tee shirt weather inside right then....got an 8 cord load out in the yard to process when the time changes....but for now oil will do the heavy lifting at the shop. I loves muh in-floor radiant heet!!!!
Gotta go on a hay run first thing in the morning, then put the plow on and pound the snow banks out of the way so I can back down to Hoss's shack to unload. Then gotta go to another passing celebration....damn this is getting old....

This damn WORK thing has cut into my winter woods time.....on the plus side it's some nice to step into the shop after being gone 2-3 daze and have it tee shirt weather inside right then....got an 8 cord load out in the yard to process when the time changes....but for now oil will do the heavy lifting at the shop. I loves muh in-floor radiant heet!!!!
Gotta go on a hay run first thing in the morning, then put the plow on and pound the snow banks out of the way so I can back down to Hoss's shack to unload. Then gotta go to another passing celebration....damn this is getting old....
Sorry to hear that again, this winter has been bad enough causing spirits to diminish with each passing day let alone friends passing on. Tip another to the West tonight.

Sorry to hear that again, this winter has been bad enough causing spirits to diminish with each passing day let alone friends passing on. Tip another to the West tonight.
Thanks Jerry....yeah the guy was younger too.....like mid 50's...good guy...his daughters and mine grew up together so we went to cross country meets and such together......he and his wife have come out to the island to overnight on their flybridge cruiser and come ashore to visit. He invented and marketed this.....

https://www.rei.com/product/799003/steripen-adventurer-opti-water-purifier

He gave my daughter one that we now have when she was third wirlding about.....good rig if you question your drinking water supply....

Anyway big deal up at the Farm House Inn tomorrow afternoon to say goodbye to Miles.....

Thanks Jerry....yeah the guy was younger too.....like mid 50's...good guy...his daughters and mine grew up together so we went to cross country meets and such together......he and his wife have come out to the island to overnight on their flybridge cruiser and come ashore to visit. He invented and marketed this.....

https://www.rei.com/product/799003/steripen-adventurer-opti-water-purifier

He gave my daughter one that we now have when she was third wirlding about.....good rig if you question your drinking water supply....

Anyway big deal up at the Farm House Inn tomorrow afternoon to say goodbye to Miles.....

My heartfelt condolences, his invention would be a very handy tool to have in the backpack with water becoming so polluted now a days, especially in warmer climes.

My heartfelt condolences, his invention would be a very handy tool to have in the backpack with water becoming so polluted now a days, especially in warmer climes.

Yeah I knew Miles pretty well...our first encounter he hired me to build two flights of custom built white oak stairs in his new colonial home nearly 30 years ago...one over the other with a long stairwell balustrade between...volutes and such...nice job.

We keep his steripen at the camp for when the well gets really low (end of August occasionally )and the water isn't as good as usual......just swirl it around for a few seconds on a pint of water and it biologically clean.....real good to have on third world travels too!!!!

RIP Miles.........

Yeah I knew Miles pretty well...our first encounter he hired me to build two flights of custom built white oak stairs in his new colonial home nearly 30 years ago...one over the other with a long stairwell balustrade between...volutes and such...nice job.

We keep his steripen at the camp for when the well gets really low (end of August occasionally )and the water isn't as good as usual......just swirl it around for a few seconds on a pint of water and it biologically clean.....real good to have on third world travels too!!!!

RIP Miles.........

Yes sir!

Back