Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well , dismal , just flat out dismal at the Fortress of Solitude on the Isle of Man today .
Ol'Biscuit just found out that the 49sp won't work as a snow blowah and that make the day even more dismal .

But it will melt snow so that he can get that roof done!

Well it’s a good thing this 49 so is so versatile.....and useful at so many tasks not usually given to chainsaws. Otherwise it would be pretty depressed. I know it thought we would have a great tyme thinning out the standing dead island spruce for stovewood and we did when I first got here. It was raring to go first thing..... it had not had a job since last fall. We tore up a half dozen 4-6” spruce 20 foot tall but since then, as the camp project has progressed the stove wood cutting has been transferred the the Hitachi chopsaw and the DeWalt sawsall. I told it to suck it up.... besides I said “Youlda hated all those nails. Just remember those spruce will be right there next year”

Well it’s a good thing this 49 so is so versatile.....and useful at so many tasks not usually given to chainsaws. Otherwise it would be pretty depressed. I know it thought we would have a great tyme thinning out the standing dead island spruce for stovewood and we did when I first got here. It was raring to go first thing..... it had not had a job since last fall. We tore up a half dozen 4-6” spruce 20 foot tall but since then, as the camp project has progressed the stove wood cutting has been transferred the the Hitachi chopsaw and the DeWalt sawsall. I told it to suck it up.... besides I said “Youlda hated all those nails. Just remember those spruce will be right there next year”

And not much bigger than they is now, slow growers next to the brine.

Back