Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No point at all.. just keepin' it on the top!

I'm about bored out of my mind. Been looking for parts for this 394 but quickly realizing that if these cases are jacked I'll just have to send them out to be welded up and then be DAMN careful with drilling and tapping. Maybe I can get it split down tonight and asses the situation better. Get it apart and give it a full on clean up while I'm in there. Make it a good work saw yet!

What`s up with all the multiple posts, ya all is making a big job for me to have to remove them , shave them down to single posts. Guess that is what I get paid for.....LOL

Here's 20$ , delete them Huskapewlan pics that are clogging up the server , make the site faster .

I had crap day had to change filters in the harvester, pump 50 gallon of hydraulic oil with the viscosity of road tar with a hand pump, change a hydraulic hose on the forewarder then still load the tractor trailer with pulp. It was a long day. I did make a load of firewood while checking out the harvester 5 minutes from standing trees to cut and loaded in the truck HPIM0566.JPG HPIM0567.JPG HPIM0567.JPG HPIM0567.JPG

Back