Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry... guy came by to pick up his little McCullouch Double Eagle 50. I'll try to do better but have to go do a walk through in a few minutes and probably be away from my desk rest of the day. Think you can handle it?

I'll try.......sitting here waiting for my furnace guy to show and install a new nozzle and tune muh burner....I already cleaned it and changed the fuel filter.....been a cold winter...used a pile of wood so far.....got some dry in the woods I can retrieve......but may want the steady heat......house does great on wood heat down to about 10 below......if an extended cold snap that is when I either have to bring the "Blaze King," down in the cellar online or fire up the furnace. Going to Costa Rice in March so the house/dog sitter will need automatic heat anyway.....so may as well git 'er done now....

Maybe?

I am movin slow today!

Feel like I got beat with a big stick!

Sore back today least the migraine went away!

We be slaccckkiinnn for schoe! Been a bit busy getting all the outdoor stuff done before the storm, doing some interior painting prep. Wash down all surfaces, sand, patch , spackle, sand vacuum and more to get ready. Started Kita and cut some firewood sticks a little shorter, not bad for a 33-34cc saw.

Latest posts

Back