Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that F or C?

It's been a bitter one here the last few weeks.

Could be the coldest streak I can remember, Monday is suppose to be -18 F and Tuesday ain't suppose to break negatives,,,,,,,,, for da high,,,,,,,,,,,,,Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Couple that wit the Propane "shortage"?

The missus is concerned, I told her I should let us run out, then took the opportunity to show her some 'Russian Heater' designs.

I have had this plan for a long time, even got the piers worked out to support the 20 plus ton o' stone that will be incorporated.

Yup $1.19 last Summer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2.89 now??????????????????????????????????????

Asked last Summer why so cheap? Gas guy told me they had a glut from all the mineral oil refining.

Well there ya go, they figured a way to rape the consumer once again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't we ever learn?

Yup just like gasoline, it drops a penny or two a day, then every damned station ups it 25 to 30 cents at the same time.

Whatcha going to do? walk?

My plan is to be as self reliant as possible, it may take years, I may not have years?

We are NOT as civilized as everyone would like to think, SHTF most will return to their animal instincts, then where you gonna git your pills?

Same here Bro'!!
How yah been? Had a big hassle getting my meds yesterday but finally got them signed, I hope! have to go up to Boston this morning to pick them up! What a change from before my Dr. retired!!
Take care T!!
Hey Bobby !! Hope you get them meds OK !! My doc finally said he may have to change mine to something that will last longer !! Been trying to get him to do that for 2 years ! LOL But he wants to wait another 4 or 5 months ? Guess I didn't whine enough. LOL I just want something that will let me do some traveling !!!!

Is that F or C?

It's been a bitter one here the last few weeks.

Could be the coldest streak I can remember, Monday is suppose to be -18 F and Tuesday ain't suppose to break negatives,,,,,,,,, for da high,,,,,,,,,,,,,Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

They were saying it was -19C on on one weather station, guess its always a tad warmer here at the coast. Just have to go a few miles inland and it usually another 5 deg colder.

Put some black food dye in there eh?

No one gives a crap 'round here, betcha dollars to donuts every farmer has it in his diesel truck tank (as well as his wifes diesel car)

There ain't any 'poor Farmers' around here.

My Grandpa and all me ancestors were Farmers. 40, 80, perhaps 120 acres.

They are all gone replaced with guys that think they should mandate every acre in existence.

OK, may be it's just the one who farms the 100 acres South of me.

The douche wanted to bulldoze my woods down saying "Who was here first".

I told him the trees' were here long before he was.

He came in a few years back and sprayed all along my woods (I have it cleared a good 10 feet off the property line)

Told him if I ever catch him spraying into my woods again, he would be dealing with my mouthpiece.

Man did he about blow a gasket!

He retaliated by spraying my tomatoes, I was fixing to put the hurtin' on him, but decided to just keep proper documentation and turn the other cheek.

He musta thought better of it, haven't seen him using environmental terrorism for the last few years. (Smart Man)

they are constantly along the road dipping tanks around here
The only time they dip here is at a weigh station when the DOT has a person present. Had a friend get caught but told them he used a Marvels Mystery Oil additive that turned the fuel red, he got away with it. I carry a 1/2 bottle of Marvels just to show it in my fuel, so far no hits.

Not here,

the Farmers have more rights than just about anyone.

Guess they are the 'great American heros' eh?

Never had any dis-respect for them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until I moved beside this BOZO.

The dude to the North is a great guy, we shoot the bull, he always waves and even shuts his sprayer off when he comes close to my line of little spruces.

The Douche that farms to the South has a hard on for me, don't know why?

Perhaps it's because he split my property off with his partner years back and had right of first refusal.

He didn't want to pay what the property was worth so he figure he would terrorize me?

He came up against the wrong dude fo' sure, and because he can't intimidate me he is beside himself.

Think he figured I was NOT going anywhere, and if'n he kept it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It would cost him?

Perhaps he's seen the trail cameras I have mounted,,,,,,Naw if he saw them he would rip them down!

Not here,

the Farmers have more rights than just about anyone.

Guess they are the 'great American heros' eh?

Never had any dis-respect for them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until I moved beside this BOZO.

The dude to the North is a great guy, we shoot the bull, he always waves and even shuts his sprayer off when he comes close to my line of little spruces.

The Douche that farms to the South has a hard on for me, don't know why?

Perhaps it's because he split my property off with his partner years back and had right of first refusal.

He didn't want to pay what the property was worth so he figure he would terrorize me?

He came up against the wrong dude fo' sure, and because he can't intimidate me he is beside himself.

Think he figured I was NOT going anywhere, and if'n he kept it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It would cost him?

Perhaps he's seen the trail cameras I have mounted,,,,,,Naw if he saw them he would rip them down!

Keep yer friends close, keep yer enemies even closer. Farmers are such an easy target.

Back