Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we are still here and we have a life of smokin porkshoulders dealing with the kids and dreaming that i could take the boat out and go fishing.but the good news is. when in doubt the saws still run

Yeah I'm sawin logs oh crap nope I'm awake and smokin pork with apple wood funkin up the neighborhood with smokey pork making all the church goers slow down from the trail of smoke crossin our road and gettin a few thumbs up too

Good to see you here, PG. Got too busy for forums, put up so much firewood last year off tree cutting jobs that I never ran out last winter. Nice to get paid to lay in firewood. Things are busy enough (with some fairly big wood in the offing) that I'm looking for a ported 066/660, and posted a WTB in the Trading Post.

Fun to look back in here and see old friends.

Probably never find a deal as sweet as the ported 660 I had a few years ago from Tree Sling'r. Hurt to sell that to make bills a couple winter ago. On the other hand, an old mean green saw in the 80-90cc range with lots of grunt would make me smile, too. ;)

wklmghbNcDYn0ZZKmc9CJL9webJAXedIR2P0ZK_3Qv0=w815-h611-no

Fyb0v0qfJhIbiIUIm0fZva95vKKKbw8Xt4MKGwwUeFY=w815-h611-no

czOl2sLavOiO8GgJrJpCqr5HvRvMBSAGvDbo4JY_mAo=w815-h611-no

Today's Mighty Mouse loads of wood .

Latest posts

Back