Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if a fella was right up there.......gotta wonder.....how you get a blown up 630 to qualify as "Good Condition"...??
Everything cept the P&C would be my guess, some gloss over that to conjure up a beautiful picture that will bring a sale fer high bucks....LOL

Raining cats n dogs here, very gusty winds with it, Robin didn`t hold it up long enough.
I did........all I could.......went to the mailbox at the shop today...when I closed the box the entire box assembly crashed.....damn...near the end of the month.....if I ain't gotts a mailbox how am I gonna get my bills???

Hey Robin !
I know a guy in Nova Scotia , no names , has a not blown up 630 , a runner , not really been run more than 4 hours in the last 6 years , might just be willing to part with it :)
I heard that....I like 630's.....but I am partial to blown up ones.......LO...........got numbahs...as in $$$...'Merican

You come up , bring tall green cans , I'll have green bottles , we'll meet the guy and then you can haggle .....

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC
I won't come again without tall green cans........don't know what I was thinking last time.........tunnel vision on a big saw I guess.........
You come up , bring tall green cans , I'll have green bottles , we'll meet the guy and then you can haggle .....

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC
What makes you think I'm a haggler?????......lol....

I heard that....I like 630's.....but I am partial to blown up ones.......LO...........got numbahs...as in $$$...'Merican

You best be nice to that Nadian fella , might get all wishywashy bout partin with J'red but since there's tall green cans involved and a shiney red pulley he'll polly gonna be very receptive at a very reasonable offer on the said non broken , non blown up J'red 630 .

You best be nice to that Nadian fella , might get all wishywashy bout partin with J'red but since there's tall green cans involved and a shiney red pulley he'll polly gonna be very receptive at a very reasonable offer on the said non broken , non blown up J'red 630 .
K...I ken take a hint...I'll be good....or as good as I'm able....

Latest posts

Back