Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This snow will not last,it had very little moisture content so as soon as the sun gets at it and temps rise it will melt away quickly. My next door neighbors at the lake have been up there the last two weekends, they did not go this weekend due to the snow on Saturday.

Afraid I'll be late getting to the camp this spring.....can't start on the truck for two weeks due to work....that'll take a week at least...maybe two then once the truck is able to pull the trailer again, gotta install a new surge brake actuator/hitch and new front disc brakes and hubs/bearings on the boat trailer and new GalvX rear hubs/bearings......first time it my road rigging is slowing the process down...generally the boat has greater needs but all I have to do to that is bottom paint this year......(sigh) ...another day or two for that......

Going to take a lot of work/time plus$$ to get er all done up but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I hope to make a couple of early trips before the trout fly fishing season gets going good. Will make the first couple of trips up with the smaller boat as there is some more materials to get up there for this summers fun. Hope to build a 12' X 14' outbuilding this year to store all the extra junk in it instead of it cluttering up the inside of the camp.

AAAAaakkkk!!!! Everything turned white again this afternoon!!! About an inch and a half of very heavy wet slippery snow....left work around 2 pm to go put Hoss in.....got that done come out of Hoss's driveway turned left up the hill....spun the miserable device all the way to the top....pulled over and turned the hubs in and proceeded in 4wd high range all the way back to the job.....roads so ruff...go ovah a bump/pothole no telling which direction you be headed when you land again......need all wheels digging in the same direction......driving that phucking thing just like poping corn without a lid on the pot.......going everywhere all to once.....

Back