Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I am glad yall figured that out!!!
All this talk of bikes and Moon eyes.
Called that buddy. He bought my 74. His GF bought the exs XLCH.
The sporty became tan with brown frame and trim.
Anyway. We got to talking and he was doing bike work on the bikes of "Worlds Fastest Indian "
The was a Ducati under the skin for the faster runs.
And Robin, I was best man at his wedding.

Back to the top with a Mighty Mouse Oh34 Supah !

xMX1rxs6HuuqiUIzfvw2zdyXFKa5n6Pyi95iuzj_cbwzqU7rWrmgJGCW_8_h4KIX-56IlBcUr2pfHnwxBqAXgoN8a-Bcvi8QutCkT2-5GYw8UIKSksegQ6yLxSkN9A7b0f-IFljncW1_S3sZYXT79cn60IKFf9KwnCh8KfkAA3vbO0ICT3vEW5zfH-pk5k-D1kifiJ12WoboYNthgV91OPn_WMSO_DpzOOBYaguZ9CIcF9OkmA2_QB3gLh54vhsLMh03AijFyfUyHbUbNARepj8s7e_5-wKhjRe3auZ9Gx8VtjBaZAB-3kSq5Bbls4T-SR0qsJpplB4Os-JIx0I0Rky2UB3IDSmHz9TIdu75wpHVOPKGzHfVIE7p2cZJldzIyc0MZIArYEtxCwWHnQTxt6K9HtLp9xTovJq5LKy0BNQZG22MMPnL_gSKCwZKA6EcunYhZUJ1ifvvLR5_XU9ezThHR0JRqt5s0vd9bngpgjON9jE-8O4DDFYvmD-rrUyqk5IPqbodvcTTPA75aBo1d6BvTm0-J6Gq3r2EnDoxs5xykQxAioVWZvk6mrmZ8ZGJ3oAe=w1284-h963-no

Slackerzzz !!!

All this talk of bikes and Moon eyes.
Called that buddy. He bought my 74. His GF bought the exs XLCH.
The sporty became tan with brown frame and trim.
Anyway. We got to talking and he was doing bike work on the bikes of "Worlds Fastest Indian "
The was a Ducati under the skin for the faster runs.
And Robin, I was best man at his wedding.
sweet!!!

Had to go on a road trip today.....halfway across the state. The brides good friend is getting married this summer and they wanted to go gown shopping......I said sure.....now...that may not seem right but I was into it....nice day ...three wimin all flushed with the wedding thing...what's not to like?...Right??? I can do this......I know I can........and I did......had a great time......this place has literally everything....I meen ....everything.....:rock2:

DSC_0111.JPG DSC_0112.JPG DSC_0113.JPG

Sorry..................I guess they didn't sell "everything".....should have said "everything useful"..........

But it is truly a General Store......and really large.....it took the wimin 2 1/2 hours to go through the gowns........I only made it through the guns, beer and hardware/camping/fishing/trapping/skinning sections when they were ready to go.......I missed a lot....

Well it really is spring, stepped out on the porch this evening and the "Spring Peepers" are as loud as they've ever been. Love the music, all is right in the world.

Sweet! We are getting snowed on, spring peepers are still down in the mud, water is generally open but still skimming over at night.

Back