Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish dinner tonight or tomorrow ? Didn't ask what day fer sure cause I don't care . LOL Grouper dinner soon !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon. evening fish fry . Got some big grouper fillets to eat ! Gonna try scallops fer the first time too ? Gonna have walleye too , but i will have more than nuff already . Gotta ask bout a baked tater to go with it !!

Few pics to the truck progress........all the welding is done.....needle scaling done. The black looking pics is every surface coated with phosphoric acid......then a heavy coat of red rustoleum primer applied by brush......today a coat of black semi-gloss rustoleum top coat......new trailer electrical connector and new gas tank heat shield be here this week......getting close.

DSC_0240.JPG DSC_0241.JPG DSC_0242.JPG DSC_0246.JPG DSC_0248.JPG

Those would be rugged enough and would be fine on flat going but I don't think they would work in the woods and mud very well......the Carlisles do better than you'ld think in tuff going....everything is a compromise.....Thanks for looking Jimmy but already have one heading to the shop on Wed.
Well put chains on them...do i have to think of every thing?

Got the top coat of black on the truck frame yesterday....what a PITA, rolling around on the shop floor for about 6 hrs paint overhead....lots of knooks and crannies that needed paint......but other than a bit of touch up in wee spots I missed I'm done with this phase.....roll her out to sit in the sun today to harden the paint up some. Trailer connector will be in tomorrow.....tiny bit of fabbing and welding there. Also have to make a holder for the plugin circuit board on the last cross member back.....little stuffs but important non-th-less. Gonna stand the back body on end this morning so I can needle scale the underbody cross bars and give them the acid treatment and paint too.....be able to stand there man fashion to do this though...no rolling around on my back painting that underbody.......some times I just love my bridge crane!!!!!

Got the top coat of black on the truck frame yesterday....what a PITA, rolling around on the shop floor for about 6 hrs paint overhead....lots of knooks and crannies that needed paint......but other than a bit of touch up in wee spots I missed I'm done with this phase.....roll her out to sit in the sun today to harden the paint up some. Trailer connector will be in tomorrow.....tiny bit of fabbing and welding there. Also have to make a holder for the plugin circuit board on the last cross member back.....little stuffs but important non-th-less. Gonna stand the back body on end this morning so I can needle scale the underbody cross bars and give them the acid treatment and paint too.....be able to stand there man fashion to do this though...no rolling around on my back painting that underbody.......some times I just love my bridge crane!!!!!
Them cross bars rust as bad or worse than other parts it seems . Just where they are gets them .

That looks beautiful! You have own desks for taking things apart and putting them back together?

I have thought of putting new desk on garage for clean stuff like putting carbs back together etc, would perhaps not help me fix anything better, but I could pretend to be doing something right LOL.

Latest posts

Back