Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you look up in this thread to what I posted a picture of?

Yes, sorry! I have the casing, and the pulley, I have some recoil rope, but I need the T handle mabobber.. ya know?

Got it torn down to the block and the intake and exhaust sides of the engine look good. We will see what I can do tomorrow if I can get it spun over and such!

I am putting some feelers out here, got a guy looking for a Echo CS-510evl or JDeere Cs equal. He loves that saw design and size but his was "borrowed" from the bed of his truck. If it needs a little repair that is all the better, must have a usable cylinder assembly. I have some cash, dolmar parts, husky parts, and some JRed parts.

I have a 452 if it comes to that..:)

I'm also looking for a 36cc craftsman/poulan P/C strato style, Its for a saw my brother borrowed from his future FIL and toasted. If different sized cc engines bolt up the same I guess I could go up in size even? Anybody know if they do?

I'm also looking for a 36cc craftsman/poulan P/C strato style, Its for a saw my brother borrowed from his future FIL and toasted. If different sized cc engines bolt up the same I guess I could go up in size even? Anybody know if they do?

The strato saws are all 42cc,you can see it on the tag.They all say 42cc.

The strato saws are all 42cc,you can see it on the tag.They all say 42cc.

I have a couple I would swear are around 33-36ccs and are strato.

Edit....Hmmm...just read above and will have to look at some tags in the am.

No worries. I'll know by then if the parts saw that is headed my way has one on it or not. Didn't even think about that earlier! I know all to well about being beyond busy!

Thanks for your understanding Jimmy. LMK if you end up needing one.

If your gonna be splitting cases, I could use a Right side case 1/2 for a 3400-4000.
j

I'll see what I have Jim. How 'pristine' does it have to be? I'll send you pics of what I have. Again...... ...be sure to remind me if you don't hear from me by next week.

If you can PM a picture of what you have I can probably fix you up. I have one or two laying around that will probably work but need to see yours to be sure.

dd

I should have a good top end here for a 55v deere/ 510, so if you can find a roasted one... They don't seem to roast very often though.

You wouldn't happen to have a good top end for a deere 46ev???? I have a real perty 46ev that I would like to resurect.

thanks

I am putting some feelers out here, got a guy looking for a Echo CS-510evl or JDeere Cs equal. He loves that saw design and size but his was "borrowed" from the bed of his truck. If it needs a little repair that is all the better, must have a usable cylinder assembly. I have some cash, dolmar parts, husky parts, and some JRed parts.

I know this is the swap meet but throwing this out there as I recalled seeing it a few days ago...

John Deere Chainsaw

I believe it is a posting from a member here.

i was wonderin if any one had a muffler for one of the ts 400,s

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back