Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to straighten my front wrap on my Jonsered 2065 and made a complete and total freaking mess out of it. I cracked it, near the bottom bend, in the vice. Sometimes I really hate myself for being such an idiot. Anyway I'm in need of a front wrap handle. Send a pm, this is a cash deal.

thanks

inbound.......

OK. I finally have some good fodder. I would.like to put any or all of this up for trade.
024/6 tank handle(screw in caps)
Two sets of 024/026 case halves
024/6 cranks
Mag oil pumps
024/6 Flywheels
(2) 024 top/cylinder covers
(1) 024 AF cover

Looking for (2) 026 top and AF covers, decent 026 piston and rings, wrap handle(metal), carb, and older 026 air filter (2). And a clutch cover. PM me if you can help in any way.

Last edited:
OK. I finally have some good fodder. I would.like to put any or all of this up for trade.
024/6 cranks
Mag oil pumps
024/6 Flywheels
(1) 024 AF cover

Looking for (2) 026 top and AF covers, decent 026 piston and rings, wrap handle(metal), carb, and older 026 air filter (2). PM me if you can help in any way.

The 024 and 026 have different cranks......

024/6 cranks
Mag oil pumps
024/6 Flywheels
(1) 024 AF cover
Looking for (2) 026 top and AF covers, decent 026 piston and rings, wrap handle(metal), carb, and older 026 air filter (2). PM me if you can help in any way.

I might have some 026 plastic available.

The 024 and 026 have different cranks......

I was under the impression that as long as it wasn't a super the crank was the same. What's the difference? I have cranks from both 024's and 026's. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Yep, the 024 Super used the same crank as the 026. The 024/024AV had a shorter stroke. There's been some debate about the 024 Wood Boss. The three Wood Boss saws I've taken apart had Super cranks in them but they had been worked on before so no telling what happened.

I might have some 026 plastic available.

Yep, the 024 Super used the same crank as the 026. The 024/024AV had a shorter stroke. There's been some debate about the 024 Wood Boss. The three Wood Boss saws I've taken apart had Super cranks in them but they had been worked on before so no telling what happened.

OK. Its coming back to me.

I would be interested in any plastics you have for an 026 and if none of those parts tickle your fancy we can work something else out.

Looking for an Echo 550 evl parts saw.

I have a good carcass but its' missing everything under the 'hood'. Carb., boot thingy, air filter, fasteners and lid.

View attachment 277315

Missing clutch cover, fasteners and part of the muffler is ripped off.

View attachment 277316

Recoil cover is broken some but still serviceable.

View attachment 277317

I understand that a 500 & 510 is same except for bore.

I have stuff or legal tender suitable for all debts public and private.

Thanks fellas.

OK, I found a complete saw here Carl. I'll take off the stuff you need and put all the fasteners in a bag. You owe me a pie.

OK. Its coming back to me.

I would be interested in any plastics you have for an 026 and if none of those parts tickle your fancy we can work something else out.

I found what looks to be a good 024AV jug and I have that new 024 piston and rings also if you want to put together an 024. All the 026 plastic I have is rough but you're welcome to whatever is there.

I found what looks to be a good 024AV jug and I have that new 024 piston and rings also if you want to put together an 024. All the 026 plastic I have is rough but you're welcome to whatever is there.

I'd be interested in 2 AF covers. Rough is OK. Long as they're in one piece and stay on the saw.

I like to refer to that style plastic as the "Theft Deterrent Model"

Yep- that's what I run on all my log cutting saws. It's common for us to leave our saws in the brush when on a unit, usually since you're way out in the middle of nowhere and it's fairly safe to leave saws on a strip over night. Mine always have the worst looking exterior, even worse than most landing saws. I've never had a saw stolen in the brush. I was cutting with a guy though running a fairly new modified 395XP. He got it pinched in a big log on a Friday afternoon in the middle of a unit. He decided to leave it since we were a long ways off the road and he wanted to get into town for his boy's little league game. He came back the next morning and it was gone. We found out later a rigging hand from another company's job site down the road (with drug addiction problems) found the saw, cut it out, and sold it at a local pawn shop. My co-worker eventually got the saw back.

Yep- that's what I run on all my log cutting saws. It's common for us to leave our saws in the brush when on a unit, usually since you're way out in the middle of nowhere and it's fairly safe to leave saws on a strip over night. Mine always have the worst looking exterior, even worse than most landing saws. I've never had a saw stolen in the brush. I was cutting with a guy though running a fairly new modified 395XP. He got it pinched in a big log on a Friday afternoon in the middle of a unit. He decided to leave it since we were a long ways off the road and he wanted to get into town for his boy's little league game. He came back the next morning and it was gone. We found out later a rigging hand from another company's job site down the road (with drug addiction problems) found the saw, cut it out, and sold it at a local pawn shop. My co-worker eventually got the saw back.

Allegedly.:msp_sneaky:

024/6 cranks
Mag oil pumps
024/6 Flywheels
(1) 024 AF cover

Looking for (2) 026 top and AF covers, decent 026 piston and rings, wrap handle(metal), carb, and older 026 air filter (2). And a clutch cover. PM me if you can help in any way.

OK. One case and crank is gone, along with the 024 AF cover

Found most of what I needed. Now just looking for 2 026 air filters, muffler, and a clutch cover.

A may trade.....

239E475E-605B-4D31-AB3F-451A9B0011EB-436-000001535409ABD1.jpg

ABC90C35-44B8-47D1-8359-D2FEAA0BE3CE-436-000001534DD64314.jpg

E27C0726-B0DD-4800-A175-6B98769AC402-436-00000153462C326D.jpg

757 Shinny, runs excellent....Has a few minor hardware issues that could be easily repaired.

Looking for other saws, vintage or modern, in similar condition....whatcha got?

Duke

Bumpy on this.

Also looking for a clutch cover for a 288, a pretty one would be nice, bare or with brake junk is of no concern.

Latest posts

Back