Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 20" 325 .063. Stihl bar and matching rs chain. Both used very little. Look new. I will trade for a 20" 3/8 .050 stihl with chain in the same conditon. Im changing all my saws to same chain . Pm me if interested or with an offer

Still in Need got cash to trade hands

Hit up eBay... 22 for both brand new. My local shop can get both from stens for even less. Anyone that sells stens...

4.99 for the filter and 10 for the pulley.

Last edited:
MS 360 jug

I'm desperately in need of a Stihl Ms 360 cylinder! In good condition. Mine just won't clean up to my liking and I really don't want to go aftermarket with this saw if I don't need to. Its my work saw and gets used pretty heavily. I can trade green or I have a new GB 18" Stihl 3/8 .050 bar, new Windsor/Sandvik 16" 3/8 .050 sprocket tip Stihl bar, a few new GB bars for odd/older saws, and various new low grade/no name bars. Also have a pile of Stihl 011 AVT parts and a running Remington SL10? that needs a gasket for the oil tank. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Chris

Does anyone have the backing washer that goes between the clutch and oil pump on a 029/039. I have cash to trade Thanks

The Poulans are spoken for. I still have the Craftsman. Tom

The Crafttsman is spoken for also. To the guys who asked about them. I did not have time to do anything today. Between going to the denist and replacing a hot water heater I was very busy. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Tom

Mornin' gents...

I'm still looking for a husky 51-55 clip-on filter, Partner 7000 kill switch and a basket of $20's... ;)

I'm ALSO needing a Homelite bar.... to fit a Homie 245. in .325 pitch.... please... :)

too much to trade :)

:cheers:

hay jay what exactly is the clip in one. i've only seen the bolt on one. if they can be converted to the bolt on one consider those parts to be in the box of stuff i have for you. just be sure to PM me and let me know :cheers:

Looking for 266 top cover

Need a 266se top cover. Mine is a 1984.

Also parting out a 045 let me know what you need.

P.S I,m a newbe so Please be gentle!

Last edited:
I'm desperately in need of a Stihl Ms 360 cylinder! In good condition. Mine just won't clean up to my liking and I really don't want to go aftermarket with this saw if I don't need to. Its my work saw and gets used pretty heavily. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Chris

I have a 036 pro cylinder I think will clean up easily if you want to give it a try. Have pic if you want a look see.

I had just been saving for a 034 036 360 parts saw builder that seems to never show up. :msp_tongue:

Early 066 crank or complete case needed

Yeah, I know. Just thought I'd toss it out.

Ran into some challenges with an 066 rebuild and am now in the mode of throwin' good money after bad at this thing.

Any help will be graciously and gratefully accepted and appreciated.

Have $$$, but not likely much else of use to anyone who just happens to have a spare 066 crank and/or complete case layin' around.

This may be a long shot... But...

I need a Arctic Cat Z570 Engine... I got a rolling chassis that needs a powerplant. And I dont want to have to plumb it for liquid!

I have lotsa cash for the right one... And some saws.. and parts.. and pie.. and BS...

P.S. can be blown, need parts.. etc.. Thanks for ANY leads! :)

looking for a farmboss recoil if anyone has a spare laying about... (029/290... whatever...)

Also need a flywheel and air filter for a Dolmar/Makita 341/401 or any similar model. The PS/DCS 34/45 doesn't work. I also take in soon to be homeless Smurf saws (makita's).

got parts, few bars, chains, cash, moody's 2171:laugh::laugh::laugh:

shoot me a PM if you have anything i need/want!

I'm desperately in need of a Stihl Ms 360 cylinder! In good condition. Mine just won't clean up to my liking and I really don't want to go aftermarket with this saw if I don't need to. Its my work saw and gets used pretty heavily. I can trade green or I have a new GB 18" Stihl 3/8 .050 bar, new Windsor/Sandvik 16" 3/8 .050 sprocket tip Stihl bar, a few new GB bars for odd/older saws, and various new low grade/no name bars. Also have a pile of Stihl 011 AVT parts and a running Remington SL10? that needs a gasket for the oil tank. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Chris

I have a 036 Pro cyl that's ready to go... as Jeremiah Johnson said... waiting for the 036 project that hasn't shown up :bang:

Shoot me a PM

Does anyone have the backing washer that goes between the clutch and oil pump on a 029/039. I have cash to trade Thanks

Yes sir.. shoot me a PM..

hay jay what exactly is the clip in one. i've only seen the bolt on one. if they can be converted to the bolt on one consider those parts to be in the box of stuff i have for you. just be sure to PM me and let me know :cheers:

Yes, if the filter mount, and the filter are swapped as a pair it will work... Cool :)

I could use a couple muffler brackets too, as I mentioned :)

I'm going to dig out an odd- 50cc saw for you now.

Yeah, I know. Just thought I'd toss it out.

Ran into some challenges with an 066 rebuild and am now in the mode of throwin' good money after bad at this thing.

Any help will be graciously and gratefully accepted and appreciated.

Have $$$, but not likely much else of use to anyone who just happens to have a spare 066 crank and/or complete case layin' around.

PM sent... :rock:

looking for a farmboss recoil if anyone has a spare laying about... (029/290... whatever...)

Also need a flywheel and air filter for a Dolmar/Makita 341/401 or any similar model. The PS/DCS 34/45 doesn't work. I also take in soon to be homeless Smurf saws (makita's).

Nate,

I have a NOS recoil COVEr for a 029/039... ??

give me a call.

J

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, if the filter mount, and the filter are swapped as a pair it will work... Cool :)

I could use a couple muffler brackets too, as I mentioned :)

I'm going to dig out an odd- 50cc saw for you

consider those parts in the box i have here for you jay. it's getting pretty full but i will try pack as much in as i can :cheers:

Latest posts

Back