Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you fine fellas happen to have a 54mm 045 super piston??? And the air filter and lid??? Have dead presidents for trade fodder.

I have a coil (the one mounted beside the flywheel, not to the starter) and a heated handle generator for a Jonsered 521E/EV. I am missing half the parts to the saw, so I can't test them. If anyone's interested, I could send them out, and if they're good, I might like some 10-series Mac parts.

Bump

Was somebody looking for 510 johnny red stuff , I looked back a few pages and didn't see it , anyhow I found a rough one today but it appears complete. Termite

Bought this filter on Ebay for my MS660 but it will only work on the older saws. Anyone want to trade me for the right HD filter setup and baffle?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have...
262xp runs, has some fins cracked on the recoil cover. Used p/c was put on after a seize from being ran to long. PHO that needs a new home

Also a 044 that was crushed by a tree. I have most of the parts to rebuild it.. Pretty sure it is a low hour saw. 12mm PHO

And a Falls Silver King AH81 that was spray can restored.. Did pop and run but p/c are not the greatest shape.

I have...
262xp runs, has some fins cracked on the recoil cover. Used p/c was put on after a seize from being ran to long. PHO that needs a new home

Also a 044 that was crushed by a tree. I have most of the parts to rebuild it.. Pretty sure it is a low hour saw. 12mm PHO

And a Falls Silver King AH81 that was spray can restored.. Did pop and run but p/c are not the greatest shape.

The 044 sounds interesting.

I would like to swap this chain that has made literally one cut for a 3/8 .050 60dl of the same chain or would take semichisel.
DSCF1401_zpsd987ecdb.jpg

Trade a husky for a Husky

I have a older Husky 137 complete project saw PHO that I want to trade for

Husky 235
Husky 240
Husky 272 parts
Husky 385 parts

I can send pics...

Looking for a pair of carb. mounting bolts/studs for a Echo 550EVL. Echo part # 130 021 1523 0

I could get by with 5mm allthread and a couple nuts from the hardware store but why not do it right?

I have old magnesium stuff or USD to trade.

Carl.

Last edited:
Back