Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chris I have a great idea....

Send me that P-62 of yours and I'll get that Remington/Wards plus the PP D007 bar out to you right away. I'll even cover 100% of the shipping on my end. What a guy eh???:msp_thumbup:

Hey Chris I have a great idea....

Send me that P-62 of yours and I'll get that Remington/Wards plus the PP D007 bar out to you right away. I'll even cover 100% of the shipping on my end. What a guy eh???:msp_thumbup:

I'm gonna quote you in the 610 door stop thread.

"No"

Between you and Tbone its a miracle I still have that saw. :)

Whenever bud, no hurry. Your parts are on the way.

I have the same, I probably should just stencil it.

Additionally, I'm looking for the following for a 371/372:

-Air Filter Cover
-Top Handle
-Muffler Assembly (with bracket)

I also need a bucking spike for a short brake-style 10-series Mac.

Bryan

I can help with the muffler and bracket.

I have a jred 920 rear handle and top handle I was going to chuck. The read handle is cracked and the top handle doesn't have the wrapper. If anyone thinks they could use it, let me know. I have pics to email. I also have a rough disassembled e15 Stihl that will be getting the eBay or trash can treatment soon. I have $5 in it and I'd like to get all five out of it;).

Let me know.

Looking for a 346xp muffler... turns out JB weld doesn't hold up well :msp_mad: Kind of expected that but tried it anyways.

I've got nothing spectacular to trade including the US dollar. Thanks.

Looking for a 346xp muffler... turns out JB weld doesn't hold up well :msp_mad: Kind of expected that but tried it anyways.

I've got nothing spectacular to trade including the US dollar. Thanks.

What in tarnation are you having to "jb weld" on a 346 muffler?

024 piston rings

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a pair of piston rings for a stihl 024. 42mm. Anything out there? Don't actually have much right now for trade but will purchase them. Stihl wants an arm and a leg for them and I need my arms and legs for now. Any help?

cleaning out garage

Pioneer 1200 holiday, Has spark complete but no bar
pioneer p26 parts saw
john deere 50v parts saw
homelite super2 complete but no spark it has bar and chain
McCulloch 250 Complete bar and chain not sure about spark

Will part part out parts saws. But not complete saws. will take stihl stuff in trade or cash . Thanks Lee

cleaning out garage

Pioneer 1200 holiday, Has spark complete but no bar
pioneer p26 parts saw
john deere 50v parts saw
homelite super2 complete but no spark it has bar and chain
McCulloch 250 Complete bar and chain not sure about spark

Will part part out parts saws. But not complete saws. will take stihl stuff in trade or cash . Thanks Lee

Echo type? Which one? 400(ish)EVL?

Latest posts

Back